(The New) Saved by the Bell (2020 series) | aka Zack Morris is STILL Trash | Premiering on Peacock Nov. 25

Nike Jordan

Supporter
I didn't want my Zack Morris is Trash thread being ruined by new series that's going to stream NBC's Peacock service.

So I made a thread for this series, even though I think it will be trash, just like Zack Morris. :lol:

If it ends up being a Cobra Kai situation it's welcome. Who knew there was a way to do this right.

Mario Lopez could pass for that creep jock that's now in a D3 college coming back to the school to bag some seniors

SAw first episode and not feeling it.

want to watch the og but my guess it does
Not hold up at all

Kept it going and 6 Episodes in, bit corny & cringe at times but it’s not a terrible family show

Sad news about Screech but thanks for bumping this Zik. On Episode 5 right now so about halfway through. It’s meh but I’m invested and there is some nostalgia with Jessie and AC.

Were the OG kids all super pape’d up like this or nah? I thought it was only Lisa but I may be misremembering.

I don't know whether to be surprised or not but regardless I have to say I will watch |l :lol:

Sidebar: I thought in the first episode that when Zach introduced Lexi as trans that writers were saying it for a storyline but the actor was a yamb.....turns out the actress is in fact trans :wow: This made me wonder.....so they really got Jamie (Jessie's son) outchea wifing up trans yambs?!?!

I don't know whether to be surprised or not but regardless I have to say I will watch |l :lol:

Sidebar: I thought in the first episode that when Zach introduced Lexi as trans that writers were saying it for a storyline but the actor was a yamb.....turns out the actress is in fact trans :wow: This made me wonder.....so they really got Jamie (Jessie's son) outchea wifing up trans yambs?!?!

Generation Z seems to be even way more progressive. Those sort of things probably don't even cross their minds.

Jessie son definitely fumbled that nice little tenderoni before ending up with Lexi

Generation Z seems to be even way more progressive. Those sort of things probably don't even cross their minds.

Jessie son definitely fumbled that nice little tenderoni before ending up with Lexi

Jessie's son didn't know how to handle all that mass. He just wasn't ready. You think we eventually see Mac and Aisha?

Back
Top Bottom