* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by teezy

Big Mo - What's cracking at the Factory Store? Do y'all have any heat in a size 13 right now?

naw nothing coming thru the store like it use to...
frown.gif

hows BEAVERTON treating you dude?...

Stan- Nice Steel X.
pimp.gif
Man I need to pull mine outof storage.

cfd150e263d34504f63ebd4665a110d3a661339.pjpg

Well, I know what sneaks my family is gettin on black friday.
happy.gif
My son will have Space Jams for days.
laugh.gif

These will make it a lot easier to keep my "OG's" DS. These 09 jointsobviously don't hold water to the 00's, but I need a super icy pair. Hopefully this will bring down the price on "OG's" that way I canscoop another pair of those too.

^ No doubt Ty.

The icy soles on these are
pimp.gif
Quality is gonna suck, but hey they'reSpace Jams.

And its cool cause I want my little man to own some XI.

smh.gif
at this bein my first time ever postin here...

^Tre who knows... you would think it might be sometime next year if they do decide to since the space jams and those all white XI's comin out the end ofthis year and beginning of next

Didn't OD on the employee sale like I thought. Started to think about this month's releases ( Bo Jackson Trainers, medicine balltrainers, etc.)

Copped the Celtics/Bulls pack, and the Safety Orange 95's, and managed to stay right at 200 bucks.
happy.gif

Not too shabby I must say.

Ron - I would say you definitely made out pretty well. I'm a little more cheap though, so I'm hoping a 50 will come soon and some of the good stuff isn't excluded andstill available. I'll cross my fingers. So, there is a 50 going on right now? I thought it was only30? There is a 50 going on, never mind.
laugh.gif

Well, MarqueeSole's pictures definitely make the Space Jams look so much more tempting . ..

a092556e11bab11d8405c39630d66d6b8e9e69a.jpg

7ab25cfe85b041ef86756e1e56e36412b42aa73.jpg

4c935db3ec91b35e19d081955066ea6bd6fc0cd.jpg

45435d34e8d1bb5a1d97806b5ddefbe143be565.jpg

d7b15ce0b91d86545a4cfd3286a7ddd0871fe4a.jpg

338159e6b7188359b7a481203200b821c35b66f.jpg

3a6159e3b11a8d56d2e963f0cabe7354b34814f.jpg

Ahhh "everybody get up its time to slam now, we got a real jam goindown....welcome to the space jam" lmao bad music ftw(at the time) ftl now.

since i missed the musical discussion somewhat, and that is a sensitive area for me i sitll wanna put my 1/2 centin....

i partially agree with everyone....

tyler- ive spoken to you myself about cons album....i've heard it, frankly about 2.5 good songs on it and i think itonly got like 2 mics(?) so to hear that he has written whole songs for ye sounds
strange....

ron-claiming to be a top 5 mc and having other people write for you is flat out wrong....you cant tell a girl how goodyour sex is using a dildo.

my take- though that is true, at the same time these artist choose to give up what they write, sometimes at a cost.someone mentioned that r&b gets a pass....some people work simply as writers and get paid for that. or, speaking from experience, sometimes you writesomething and you know that it would sound better coming from someone else. if cons is getting paid to write ye's song then be happy and quiet and at thesame token ye should not be boasting about top 5 status if this is true.

all this nubuck is like....
sick.gif
.whats the point???

Broke these out for the first time last night . . .

2vxr8te.jpg

Saw greencelt aka Alchy last night! I see you Ryan, no Usher.

Ha!!! YESSIR THE PRESIDENT CIROC OBAMA!!!! wish i could have stayed buti'm so gosh darn busy now i just make appearances lol

it was a good crowd out there though, i felt like i was in a budweiser* commercial lol

felt good to be back in the scene....CONGRATS TO RIGHCHUS ON THE ALBUM RELEASE CHAOS THEORY...IN STORES NOW!!!!

(if you've been to kulture klash the last couple of times....he is the lead of the band "lip service" hedropped his solo project saturday)

As far as local rap goes.....it really needs this cd. please go cop one, burn one, just get it lolrighchus.com

I want those space jam's, they're a nice shoe.

They come out 3 weeks after me and omar's b-day! on black friday...gotta get to the mall EARLYYYYY.

^ Agreed. You should be o.k if you get to the mall early. I'm going early no doubt.

Nice Yeezys Ty.
pimp.gif
That black/pink colorway is justcrazy.

Just waiting now for my Bo Jacksons to come out......
happy.gif

Selling my shoe collection.

It's getting old to me, rather put the $ into my car.

9.5-11.

AF1, Jordans, Vandals, Dunks...

nice stuff brad...still have yet to pick up that 1's pack....

in un shoe related news...

i've been EXTREMELY busy lately working on a project that is changing my life now, and will change the lives of others very soon. all of us on here areconnected by a common interest for sneakers and the culture surrounding them, but i'm sure we all have lives outside of niketalk lol. anyway my life hasshifted its focus on helping others and i have started a charity organization to do just that. when i started i thought it would be pretty easy, just raisemoney and give it way...lol. that isnt the case. it is a hard task to do by myself and it is even harder to find dedicated workers, but that wont stop me. myorganization is called Building Blocks for America Inc.
i just thought i'd share this with ya'll because there is more to life than helping ourselves to these lovelysneakers, i've come to find that out in the process of helping others:

Building Blocks is a newly founded organization whose mission is to help local people who have extreme circumstances andare experiencing a critical need. The name "Building Blocks" symbolizes

our aim to help people rebuild their lives one step at a time, block by block, resulting in a better constructed future.Many times we hear television pleas for "Feed the Children" and other special

requests for people in other countries. Our aim is to help our brothers and sisters who live in our owncommunities.

Our present need focuses on Kendall Sinkler, a toddler who just turned 2 years old in April and was involved in a terribleauto accident. This misfortune left him paralyzed from the neck down. A

baby who just learned to walk is now struggling to be able to walk again. We believe in miracles and do not believe thedoctors' reports. Kendall is currently a patient in the Pediatric Intensive

Care Unit at the Medical University of South Carolina and he needs our help! His mother is a single parent and we feelcompelled to help her and Kendall with a financial blessing. We need your

help to make this a reality.

We thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to whatever support you can provide. Feel free to spread theword to others in your community because no donation is too small.

Building Blocks will not be able to do this without the generosity of donors like you. There are many organizationsfundraising for worthy causes, but I hope that you will see the need for your

help with this one. Please take this opportunity to support us as we not only help Kendall, but in future ventures aswell.

We are asking for a donation to this most worthy cause. We are working extremely hard to provide assistance to this familyand we hope we can count on you for a generous donation. Please

note that donations of any amount are always welcomed.

This is a sample of the donation letter the staff will be sending out. if anyone on here would like to help out in anywaypossible please pm me and i will be glad to answer and questions or concerns....thanks for your time.

Syracuse SB - 10.5

Black Pack - 10.5

Iverson Question - 11.

Iverson Answer - 10.5

Jordan XIV Indiglo - 10.5

Halloween AF1 + Fitted - 10.5...7 & 5/8.

Jordan XV - white/red - 10.5

Germany Dunks - 10.5

Back
Top Bottom