* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Brad -  Ain't that the truth.  I'm sorry to hear about your situation.  It seems like everyone is going through it.

AJ -  Continuum is still open.  They're right next to where Suite Sole (Spring St. off of King St.) use to be, but I'm not sure if you knew that already or not.

DEpast or anybody that's been to Carolina's new stadium,

What's a good general area to sit in? I'm going to try to get tickets for me and my dad for the afternoon game tomorrow. I've looked at the seating chart and I really don't have a clue.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

DEpast or anybody that's been to Carolina's new stadium,

What's a good general area to sit in? I'm going to try to get tickets for me and my dad for the afternoon game tomorrow. I've looked at the seating chart and I really don't have a clue.
Wish I had tomorrow off, I'd drive down with my Pops from Fayetteville and sit with yall. I'll certainly come down soon though. I have an interview at Best Buy Monday and if I get the job, I'm going to take these two weeks paid vacation the newspaper owes me.

Really, anywhere but the left field bleachers are great seats. I wouldn't get them early, they'll be plenty of good seats left down the foul lines at the gate tomorrow. I usually sit in my sit through the 5th inning or so then just walk around near right field and chat with Jackie Bradley the rest of the game near the Gamecocks bullpen. Great venue for a college baseball game.

Probably the ugliest beautiful AF1's out there.  They go against all the rules for me on what I like for an AF1 to look like.  However, I still would like to own a pair.

To anyone interested, these are at the Tanger Outlets...

rust-pack-1.jpg

Nice 3m forces Ty. Your Force collection is sick........

Those Uptempos exec posted are dope. Nonetheless they need to bring back the OG white/black-teal colorway. I LOVED that shoe.

Tre- Yep we all still collectin, but the majority of us do agree its just not that serious/fun anymore. My next pick up will probably be the powder blue IX and that infrared VI pack.

Stan- nice forces as well. different is good money in my book. and those forces are def different.

Ron -  Thanks homey.

Stan -  I agree!  It's not dead.  It's just endangered. 
tired.gif

On my feet today . . .

10ooeme.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

tired.gif
I love it!!

no hassles for new releases
smokin.gif

and I've been finding everything I missed or slept on years for cheap
pimp.gif

Dookie
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

People still collect shoes around here?

Still selling my stuff.
Some of us are addicted. It doesn't stop. It can't stop. It won't stop.

I just got a part time job (3rd job) at Footlocker JUST to pacify my sneaker thirst. It's that serious.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by spacej23

tired.gif
I love it!!

I sort of meant that it's endangered because sneaker companies are dropping so many sneakers, and 95% of them are horrible in shape/quality/etc.  Of course I don't have a problem that things are a lot easier to get now, but frankly there's not much of anything worth getting nowadays.  Great quality releases from the past still fetch high numbers, and there's a reason for that.

*EDIT*  Wore these yesterday . . .

r0o9ag.jpg

& these for today . . .

5203s0.jpg

Great quality releases from the past still fetch high numbers, and there's a reason for that.

With so many people "getting out of the game" or getting rid of their Jordans,AF1's, Air max etc... to buy Kobe's, Lebron's etc they're selling older retros and OG's for lower prices due these JB,AF1 not being hyped up.

the over saturation has it's upside.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom