* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by andrew206

Does anyone know if any Malls in Columbia, SC do midnight releases and what to expect on how many sneakerheads "camp out" at either the Harbinson Mall or the mall off Two Notch Rd? Thanks.
I've been doing a lot of on-line purchasing lately so I'm probably not the most knowledgeable, but as far as I know none of the malls do midnight releases. I don't think anyone camps out either. Others in here might know for sure though.

*DEpast that's a good article on Chipper. I just got into a disagreement with a co-worker who said he doesn't think Chipper is a Hall of Famer
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

Does anyone know if any Malls in Columbia, SC do midnight releases and what to expect on how many sneakerheads "camp out" at either the Harbinson Mall or the mall off Two Notch Rd? Thanks.
I've been doing a lot of on-line purchasing lately so I'm probably not the most knowledgeable, but as far as I know none of the malls do midnight releases. I don't think anyone camps out either. Others in here might know for sure though.

*DEpast that's a good article on Chipper. I just got into a disagreement with a co-worker who said he doesn't think Chipper is a Hall of Famer
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I'd hit your co-worker with that too. Chip and Eddie Murray are the only TWO switch-hitters of all-time to hit 400 HRs, drive in 1,800 runs and hover around .300.

Chipper's a first ballot. No doubt.

releases???...people attend those? LOL....in this day and age, if it comes to our malls, there is no sense in worrying or being urgent about getting anything. it will not

only be readily available the day it drops, but for several days afterwords as well

I'm probably going to be copping the Bordeaux's at either the Harbinson Mall or the Dutch Square Mall In Columbia.

Count me down for a pair of Bordeuaxs.... my son Rj included.

I'll double up and get another pair later on.

I've wanted these shoes in this colorway for YEARS. No way i'm not grabbing them. Instant Cop....

Andrew206.... patience is a virtue nowadays and pays off big. Everything can be had for the low......

Put me down...Its been a long time coming for these. I had these way back in the day. So these are a must...

Ron-I dont know why you buying RJ a pair he is just going to wear his AF1s and his pilot hat. Kid has style.

You are right Jason...
laugh.gif
  and he is just as content as can be.

I gotta "force" my kid to wear Bordeauxs and other Nikes.... smh. lmao

Life is just soo complicated...
laugh.gif

I'm probably going to be copping the Bordeaux's at either the Harbinson Mall or the Dutch Square Mall In Columbia.

I'll be at Harbison tomorrow if I cant get them on Eastbay tonight. Just called DTLR there, they are opening normal time, 10:00am

Special S/O To SpaceJ23 THX AGAIN BRO!!!!!!!!!! MUCH Respect HOMIE.........

6Years In The Waiting.....And THEY Came TODAY......

Im In A State Of BLISS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom