Happy New Year's Team SC!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New Year, New Beginnings!

Happy New Year's Team SC!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for what's to come in this new year, but I'll miss '07 a lot.

*EDIT*

These are reallllllllllllly starting to grow on me . . .

xx3zk2.jpg

XX3 =
eek.gif

Nice job Tinker! If I ever had the chance to get a sig shoe, he would be the first person I would call.

Great stopping point for JB in regards to the signature line. I will be ALL over these. That black colorway is just NUTS.

I will get both of the XX3 GR colorways in February... with the friendly discount of course.
tongue.gif

And who knows. I may be able to get those gorgeous limited edition UNC joints if things go my way.

Happy New Year's Team SC!!

Those 23's are CRUCIAL!!

If anyone has a connect on getting the limited UNC colorway, please do share! The white/red colorway is my least favorite but the Black ones will be scooped uplike ice cream!

^ Yep.

Carmine VI will be packaged with the XVII. I have also heard Infrared, but I hope its the Carmines.

Well, I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year. I finally got around to snapping somepictures of what I got this year for Christmas. I haven't taken pictures of everything quite yet, but I'll get around to doing so later on. For nowthough, enjoy . . .

Starting to really get back into fitteds now . . .

Some new jeans . . .

Now on to the shoes. A big thank you to Josh for this one . . .

Vans has been killing it lately . . .

Heard about these at an outlet and they're size 7. They will be put on eBay very soon . . .

Last, but certainly not least, one more of my AF1 grails are finally knocked off. True heads know what's up . . .

happy.gif

CRAZY AIR FORCE ONES TY.
eek.gif
Keep the game up man. Ihave been slackin lately, but that will change soon.

Dude..you just copped one of DJ Clark Kent's grails.

My bad for not callin you back, but I have been so busy recently.

WIWT: V-days AF1
Tyler- WTF man im jealous.... i'll be stepping my sneaker game to another level when i graduate this year...one day i'll have a SC sneaker battle meand you buddy you're going down
devil.gif
lol

roll.gif
Stan you are CRAZY man...and yea.. I saw like 11 OG EggplantFlightposite auctions on the Bay today. Crazy, right? And I found another OG Deion auction I am currently watching right now. Wish me luck.

Nice V-day Forces.

Ty- I'm hittin up that downtown store tomorrow.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

roll.gif
Stan you are CRAZY man...and yea.. I saw like 11 OG Eggplant Flightposite auctions on the Bay today. Crazy, right? And I found another OG Deion auction I am currently watching right now. Wish me luck.

Nice V-day Forces.

Ty- I'm hittin up that downtown store tomorrow.
happy.gif

Stan -
laugh.gif
@ "SC sneaker battle." That'll be the day when any type of sneaker event happens here.
wink.gif

Ron - Tell Gustavo, the owner, I sent you.
smile.gif

Anyway, UNDS'd these today . . .

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Tyler - info on the Nudies (nh).
roll.gif

how much do those run?
Look on their webpage tre...I think it tells you Also TYLER-Did you get those vans shipped in or you bought em from a local store?I'm going to copsome vans tomorrow prolly and maybe some more things...I still gotta post my pickups

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Tyler - info on the Nudies (nh).
roll.gif

how much do those run?
Look on their webpage tre...I think it tells you Also TYLER-Did you get those vans shipped in or you bought em from a local store?I'm going to cop some vans tomorrow prolly and maybe some more things...I still gotta post my pickups

Which Vans? The Proper SK8 Hi's or the Houndstooth Chukka's? Actually, both ofthem were shipped to me.
laugh.gif
The Proper's are sold out now though. The Houndstooths can be purchased on a couple ofsites. Get at me if you're interested and I can help you track down a pair for relatively cheap.

Im dead serious like LRG clothing we gone put SC on the map the "1st annual Team South Carolina Sneaker Battle" everybody get your heat togeher itsgoing down and the main event "ALLREADY STAN V.S. SPACEJ23".......i'll post my general release stuff(packages too) on here but when my heat comesin the mail im keeping it a secret for the battle Tyler like i said before you're going down
All sneaker heads are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants to be judges?

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

Im dead serious like LRG clothing we gone put SC on the map the "1st annual Team South Carolina Sneaker Battle" everybody get your heat togeher its going down and the main event "ALLREADY STAN V.S. SPACEJ23".......i'll post my general release stuff(packages too) on here but when my heat comes in the mail im keeping it a secret for the battle Tyler like i said before you're going down
All sneaker heads are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who wants to be judges?

In due time people, in due time.

wink.gif

SC Sneaker Battle Stan? Man I am offended, why didn't you invite me?
laugh.gif

Ty got the Vinatge Air Force Ones on lock in SC. Aint no one seeing him right now....

Now me on the other hand.. my Force game aint that strong, but I am pretty sure I got some OG heat laying around somewhere.
wink.gif

Let the games begin.

U lil feet guys get to find all the good pickups!! Most of my OG heat were stolen in a burglary a few years back
mad.gif

Now, its hard to find any grails in my size. Either they're too small, too big, or WAAAY overpriced. Oh well....I cant be mad at my fellowTeamsters...
laugh.gif

You guys know they jacked up the price on AF1s now?

Today I picked up some Sk8 Hi's... and an outfit....

Yeah, but who really cares when they're putting out garbage anyway?
What Sk8 Hi's did you pick up?

Oh, and the downsizing process would be going well if I didn't buy sneakers with the money I wasmaking.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

You guys know they jacked up the price on AF1s now?

Today I picked up some Sk8 Hi's... and an outfit...

Oh, and the downsizing process would be going well if I didn't buy sneakers with the money I was making.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
It's a never ending cycle man, as long as there are shoes to bebuy, people will buy them.

and us having this love for shoes that we do...it'll never stop.
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to split the countdown pack with me let me know, I'll be able to get a pack from my spot here and I want theXIIIs in a sz 9. Yall can have the Xs for $160.

Also, if anyone is interested in the limited XX3s releasing on the 26th let me know, I can get them. Tyler, let me know if you need a pair. I'm buying apair to resell so I can buy a few of the other Jordan packs coming out this spring.

man fudge yall on the retro af1 rampage i got somthin for all yall! hahahahaha jk jk man all us def need to get up and chill poole party? lol

Back
Top Bottom