Spoiler [+]
6101543459_71e4e9223e_b.jpg

Spoiler [+]
6102091440_286c34bde9_b.jpg
Spoiler [+]
6101543387_7d9e08927b_b.jpg

OG Air Max 2 Lights

eek.gif

Now thats is IMPRESSIVE. And you got 2 pairs?

WOWZERS.

Ty is showing you guys pieces of Nike Air Max history. Please appreciate it! Cause you don't see those everyday. 

Good stuff as always. BTW... Another pair of Purple Force Lows.... REALLY????? LMAO

Denny - Most appreciated, sir.

Ryan - It's my 3rd pair, but unfortunately they're not my size. 
ohwell.gif

Ron - I'm humbled man, thanks.  I'm hoping I can track down the teal/yellow pair so I can complete the men's set.  I doubt I'll ever track down all the women's c/w's in my size haha.  I'm actually surprised Nike hasn't butchered them yet with a diet bubble retro.  Also, yes Ron...another pair!
laugh.gif

Tre - I used my niece's D3000 along with my Micro Nikkor 105mm lens for all of those shots.

While I have my Flickr open, I'll go ahead and post a shot I took of my Safari AM1's...

any of you guys have twitter?? looking for more local people to follow... mine is @DREdwards25

post your names and i'll follow back

just a heads up... 
if anyone still looking for pine foams, foot action in northwoods mall still has like 3 pairs... 11.5, 9, and don't know the other size

dreedwards - @janeiroSS on twitter homie

Exec- HOT damn those navy/white ones have been beyond my reach for years

*tear* I had both those black and white/navy 16's as well as the low top all black ones but they got taken in a burglary back in the day. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably still have my original ones 
tired.gif

Patiently waiting for them to retro...

I am on the first flight out of SC when they come out.

DEAD FREAKIN SERIOUS.

IDK if they are a tier -2933 -12212 release. 

By any means..... I want em.... I just hope they are obtainable.

Non sneaker heads are going bonkers for these. lol. 

Price for these is not even an issue for me. If I could get my hands on one pair of these... Da hell with sneaker collecting. lol. 

Still in awe! 

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

DEAD FREAKIN SERIOUS.

Price for these is not even an issue for me. If I could get my hands on one pair of these... Da hell with sneaker collecting. lol. 

Still in awe! 

Brought me to tears when I saw this. They are bringing a shoe to life that me and my friends would try to make when we were kids. Amazing. Nike has totally redeemed themselves to me. I dont care how I have to get them, I know I will. 

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

DEAD FREAKIN SERIOUS.

Still in awe! 
no need for the flight from what i read they will all be auctioned off (maybe i read wrong, idk) for the MJF foundation.. you better have some serious CASH though cuz i don't think you need to worry about the sneaker heads, die hard Back to the Future fans gonna be emptying their pockets...

Originally Posted by KOD843

*tear* I had both those black and white/navy 16's as well as the low top all black ones but they got taken in a burglary back in the day. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably still have my original ones 
tired.gif

Patiently waiting for them to retro...

I can finally toss my OG white/navy pair away. 
Hopefully they drop some new colorways whenever they decide to retro them

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

1st auction of those Nike Mags ended @ 37k...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom