* The New TEAM SC Official post *

ill order mine next week

im tired of foams no more for me

Wale album is trash....... im ready for Ross album

ready for that smoker club to hit the chuck i swear i know every song on r4
pimp.gif

@ Mo - I can do without some of them colors they previewed

I'm so pissed ima miss that Smokers Club show cuz I don't get off @ Boeing until 12

Foams... Not pressed for them at ALL.

Taking another classic, timeless design and just overdoing it.

SMH. So goes it.

I'm burnt out on this sneaker thing honestly. Same ol retros over and over and over and over.

Rinse and repeat. LOL

Ron- I am right there with you man. They are taking foams and whoring them out. I couldnt believe some of those pics I saw. Nike needs to listen to me and retro the entire Gary Payton line and I graceful bow out.

Ty-Man I have been back like 7 months and still havent seen you man we need to link. I have seen everyone but you since I been back(That includes Curtis).

Put my order in last night I cant wait. After seeing the Watch the Thrown concert I am too excitied for the Yeezy 2s...I already got my spot in line for the month long camp out.

Will i cant make the show either man, you not alone..smh

as far as the foams, they are whoring them out. Royals and a black/clear soled foam
the rest i can live without

Speaking of Boeing ^^^, I've been trying to get a job there with my degree, experience for 6 months. No love. Trying to get out of the newspaper business and move back home to the Chuck.

ron did u get any new tracking info yet? i ordered an ID hoody and that came this week already, so i know the shoes are at least being worked on...

by the way tanger had a lot of decent crap for real cheap for veterans day today... peep my Facebook post for a quick look... adidas had some sample clothing (adicolor, neo label david beckham, adidasXstarwars, and some other european stuff... i picked up what i thought was hot, no multiples of anything so act quick) and 50% extra off clearance shoes (mostly campus suedes, campus skates, ripstop shell toes, a few beckham/wht-grn box styles, and a few gazelles... FSR on everything).  Saks had 40-50% off most things and and extra $25 off if you do an online survey.  i picked up more TR jeans for $65 and Char got herself some JoesJeans jeggings for like $3 !!!

I've been working the fuuu out, so I've had to re-wardrobe like a mthr-effer.  lots of random tees, polos, jackets in sz med and jeans sz 32-34 if anyone knows anyone else in the buying mood... cuz i know you fools aint excited by much anymore (EXCEPT BY THESE NOT-SHIPPING-FAST-ENOUGH TEAM SCs!) so I aint even gonna ask! Hahhahaha

Mike.... Just checked this now, and my joints are still in Vietnam in transit. LOL. 

I'm thinking I should see my pair towards the end of the week. 

Havent been this excited about sneakers in god knows when.

And now... I continue to wait. LOL. 

Haven't seen any Black Cement III material in here. Ordered these from ****'s Sporting Goods, good thing I picked up another pair.

Yo......I'm moving to Charleston from South Dakota (smh) in March......what are the good sneaker spots around south cack?

long time no talk... this is floyd from columbia... i work at foot locker in columbia mall. i go to BC.. forgot i had this account for a sec... whats good?

nerd.gif

Killa floyd wrote:
long time no talk... this is floyd from columbia... i work at foot locker in columbia mall. i go to BC.. forgot i had this account for a sec... whats good?

Did anywhere in Columbia Mall get the China Lebrons?

Hey Fam just a heads up, SMS in Orangeburg has the Concords for purchase NOW. They got 6 in each size. Not too many people copped today, get on it.

Damn I'm jelly...lol Ignorant Charleston folks ruined my Concord chances. Was out there quarter to 4am. Was 9th in line but when the ONE weasel security guard that N. Woods mall provided  opened the door, the crowd rushed it...
30t6p3b.gif
Last time I'll ever do that...

Back
Top Bottom