* The New TEAM SC Official post *

from my Facebook, in case you don't know me (yea it WOULD have been a hectic release, but all the chips fell into place buy pure chance):
396333_10151075954120655_548770654_22386958_51354449_n.jpg

ok... so... i am half expecting the answer buttttt. ..are there any brink and mortar stores for the KD IV Christmas (473679-700) around here?

Where in Columbia can I get Nike Basketball QS (releases like Holiday/All Star/Bron 9 "China"-esque) releases and are the Concords pretty much gone?

Also where in Columbia can I find this years Nike Basketball XMas releases and the Lebron Chinas?

Concord's sold out in 1 hour all over Columbia.

The other shoes - try Footaction, Champ's, or Footlocker.

Originally Posted by Executive76

^Footaction Columbia Mall had them as of yesterday afternoon

THANK YOU!!!! Got them shipping to the charleston store right now. They wouldnt me ship the kobes or brons though.

I heard the NEX in Goose Creek had the Concords for a couple of days before they sold out for $100! Can anyone confirm this? Just curious...

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Originally Posted by Executive76

^Footaction Columbia Mall had them as of yesterday afternoon

THANK YOU!!!! Got them shipping to the charleston store right now. They wouldnt me ship the kobes or brons though.
No problem. That's what this place is suppose to be about.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Wonder why they wouldn't ship the other kicks since they're obviously sitting...I guess they figured the KD's will rot so they decided to get them outta there

To hold me over from my Concord withdrawal

Do any stores in Columbia get foam releases? I am getting tired of online releases and with the red foams and yellow foams dropping in Feb and March, I'm trying to see if there is somewhere local I can get them...

^^Hatingggg! lol Good pickup homie, still gonna grab my pair too.

OAN, some of you guys need to start sharing these hookups you have! Seems like no one on Team SC likes to help out anymore like how it used to be
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KOD843

^^Hatingggg! lol Good pickup homie, still gonna grab my pair too.

OAN, some of you guys need to start sharing these hookups you have! Seems like no one on Team SC likes to help out anymore like how it used to be
ohwell.gif

how did it used to be?!?!?! I've been getting hooked the efffff uppp!!! I'm not even from SC, I'm a military, TX import... and I have been drafted to this dope team of dudes, shared the sickest 180s seen in the last 10 yrs IMO, diva-posed those aforementioned 180s for nikeID's tumblr, and copped every release i cared for (available to our region).... and have NEVER had any networking requests shot down.  obviously no one is going to blow up a spot for the whole internet to see and take advantage, but info flow between members has ALWAYS been open, in my experience here.
and regarding the NEX (or any BX) rumors - don't believe all that stuff man.  this did not happen. I'm in both spots daily and neither of them have had anything particularly special since 2008ish.  i personally broke the news of the "Armed Forces Day" Air Force 1 2008 on NT, Hypebeast, and was immediately re-posted on all the sneaker news sites.  i mean, if you check those archives you are looking at my bed spread in glorious goose creek, wrong side of the tracks. LOL.  since then, i have waited and waited and checked and check over and over for another shot at my 15 mins of internet immortality... and what have i found? Nothing.  every so often i will hear about something at the NEX or BX and I have chased a few of these rumors down personally and they have historically led to a wild goose chase.  i don't have any problem with it (both are relatively close to me) so i will always check because there is always a possibility. i will ALWAYS share if i find anything.  also, they have never released anything for that much under retail, mostly its at retail but no tax.

i love this team.  southern hospitality. *tips my fitted to these guys*  Example: only a handful of old friends in houston and san antonio got the concords, i was treated to 5 pair in one trip. cool greys? size was still available mid-morning on release day. space jams? after lunch pick up.  this place is heaven for me.  if this is not "like how it used to be", you guys have been putting up a facade of awesomeness for this non-local for a while now! bravo

Ty- dope pick as usual!

Mike- I appreciate that post... I am a Denver import but team SC, has always been my fam... Nothing but Love for all u guys

Fellas I just came across some good info for SC heads looking to secure pairs for retail. PM me if you are interested. Also, check my sig, would love to post pics like Tyler. Anyone pickin up the X's?

^^Now see, that's how it used to be in here! Good stuff man!

I've been on NT and this thread since day one so I remember how it was. We had good cats like Ron, Ryan, and Curt who was very helpful and got helped back as well. None of that secret, behind the curtains stuff. Now this post has just been reduced to a pickup or WDYWT post. Oh well, it is what it is. No biggie
ohwell.gif

had? like past tense? they didn't disappear. I'm in touch with ron and curt on the reg (and pretty much everyone else who used to post up here). i think social networking is what slowed NT down. i prefer to have all of my acquaintances in one place, has nothing to with hookups or secrets or sneakers at all really. forums are a dying medium when it comes to all of my hobbies.

Soooo glad they decided to go with the cement grey instead of that darker tech grey. Patiently waiting for Feb 18th
pimp.gif

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-new-images-1-600x450.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-new-images-4-600x450.jpg

air-jordan-iv-white-cement-new-images-8-600x450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom