* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Any shopping spots (outlets, boutiques, ect) with good deals for clothing worth checking out while in Charleston?

Hey Team S.C.

Stationed over at Shaw AFB near Sumter. Used to be from the Bay Area/California. Glad to see a big network of S.C. NT'ers here.

Did any place here get the YOTD KD IVs? I have two pairs of Red Foams coming from NDC.

I wear a 10.5/11.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

any spots in chs getting the bhm?
In chs do you mean Charleston..... If so i highly doubt it,the only spot i can thing of is Northwoods Mall and that's a BIG maybe !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Dex18

In chs do you mean Charleston..... If so i highly doubt it,the only spot i can thing of is Northwoods Mall and that's a BIG maybe !!!!!!

Yeah I hate it here smh I'll try online

Originally Posted by Dex18

Yeah I hate it here smh I'll try online

Yeah my hometown never get any exclusive releases... Makes me appreciate being out here in DC and NC

Yea we RARELY get very limited or exclusive kicks here in Charleston. Are you here for school SoleWoman?

^ No. my dad lives down here.I leave for the service sat. Just came to spend done time with him.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

Any spots in Columbia getting the Big Bangs? I have a feeling I am going to strike out online on the 24th...
This x2.

I've been desperately searching for a place carrying the Galaxy Kobes and Big Bangs. I've called around and my answers were no, or we don't know yet.

for those interested in the all-star releases, you've been PM'ed. Anyone else need info let me know.

I haaaate the way N. Woods Mall handles Jordan releases! Even if you get there early enough to get a good spot in line, they open the doors and let everyone bum rush into the mall. They need to start a pre pay or ticket system...
mad.gif

The Finishline mangager basically told me that all the size 12 Cements are "already spoken for". Sucks...

gosh i just went an entire page and might know one person that posted...welcome everyone that is "new" to the thread....

i've been mia for toooooo long apparently...but ^^^yeah i know the manager there personally and she been had a list...

may have to hit the other spots for them but if you are strategic you should be successful...

either way i did come to share some musical info with everyone in the sc area....please take a second to listen and spread the word

and before you do...take everything you've ever heard about music from the area out of your head....

http://soundcloud.com/rya...Fryan-janeiro%2Fabout-me

^^ Yea I figured as much. I think she's attractive so I didn't get too mad...lol Still sucks though

Originally Posted by KOD843

^^ Yea I figured as much. I think she's attractive so I didn't get too mad...lol Still sucks though

I've had better experiences buying Jordan releases in the Citadell Mall after making friends with the manager
wink.gif
. It's bulletproof unless they get fired
mad.gif
. Champs in Citadell seems to be overlooked, it's tucked away all by itself in that corner by Target.

^ Yup. Thats why I frequent Citadel the way I do. 
No drama.... stress free and the employees know me.

Good combo. 
tongue.gif

FSR on NDC of cement IV as of now. 7.5 are gone........

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

FSR on NDC of cement IV as of now. 7.5 are gone........

Because no one can get through
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man that NDC nonsense was some Bull-$hit Geraldo! You'd think that being "Nike and all" that they'd have serious hardware. I love Charleston for releases, not sure what some of you guys complain about.

Yea NDC is hit or miss... Big hit for me though.
Oh well got my pair(s).

Shouts out to Mike.. Jason and Stan this morning. 

You guys crack me up! 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom