The Next Big White Rapper....

.....is gonna be this guy....

Dudes vids are kinda creative especially since he did all them himself. Hes a cornball but it dont seem like he cares. Hes has a mixtape out called White Rapper lol, havent heard it yet but I'll give it a listen. Discuss....

Last edited:
i would say bronson but he prolly wont have mainstream appeal...

yea i gotta agree bronson is that rugged rap that NY is def missing now adays, and its a matter of time till bronson blows up:smokin

roll.gif

first asher roth was next, then mac miller was next..

ya'll need to stop trying so hard to find a replacement for eminem.

oh yeah, riff raff > the dude posted

Last edited:
bronson, riff raff, and yelawolf are the big 3 when it comes to white rappers. no ones touching em.

this kid isn't bad, i checked out the tracks you posted. i think he's got potential, looks like he might be having some difficulty finding his exact lane and image that he wants, but he's got skill and most importantly his instrumentals are ON POINT.

Last edited:
Mac Miller IS the biggest white rapper besides Eminem

Forbes list and Billboard has confirmed this

only independent rap artist to have a #1 album in the country since 95

made more money then most of your buzzing rappers and topped Akon & Timbaland on the forbes hip hop list

sorry its a reason he is called the Justin Bieber of rap

BUT

Yelawolf & MGK are tied for 2nd with Riff Raff in a distant 3rd

LOL
I'd rather listen to Lil Ugly Mane. He produces his own ****. Runs with raider klvan. Is white, sounds hood. Yep...

Lil Ugly Mane is EASILY my fav new white rapper but I dont think dude would blow up and his music hard to find lol. I think this guy Th@ Kid really has a chance to be something tho, hes only 17 and he directs & edits his own videos. Once he learns how to make a complete song or one with at least a catchy chorus he could catch a buzz. I mean one of his vids already has 130k views lol. Thats alot for someone yall basically never heard of lol. So some ppl have to be listening to him or at least know of him

Back
Top Bottom