The Next Chris Paul...

im most impressed at how he finishes with contact...

Been waiting to see how hed do in the L...

Yes its summer league, but he looks serious...

He very well could be...I watched Flynn all year long and thought he reminded me of Chris Paul...no so much his style of play but how he physically moves outthere. He looks like he just watches non stop of tape of CP.

I really slept on Flynn. I knew he was a great player at Syracuse but I didn't know if he would be able to make a very good transition to the NBA.
u obviously dont know that much about basketball then......

I'm excited for this season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

I really slept on Flynn. I knew he was a great player at Syracuse but I didn't know if he would be able to make a very good transition to the NBA.
u obviously dont know that much about basketball then....

He can be out of control at times, his turnover rate is pretty high, and he's undersized. Those were three things I was worried about withhim....he was able to get away with that stuff in college, but I thought he would have to improve that (not his height obviously) in the NBA if he wanted tosucceed.

You're the one who said that Nash and the Suns would make a deep playoff run last year
roll.gif
smh.gif

Im Not You wrote:s
He very well could be...I watched Flynn all year long and thought he reminded me of Chris Paul...no so much his style of play but how he physically moves out there. He looks like he just watches non stop of tape of CP.
I can see it too. Plus he has that confidence-swagger that just radiates when he's on the floor like CP.

I can't wait to watch his game mature.
pimp.gif

Personally, he reminds me of B. Diddy more than any other current NBA player. Their attitudes are totally different (i.e. Baron always looks like he'stryna kill somebody, while Jonny has that effortless, playfulness about his game) but their skill-set coming into the league is very similar IMO. Flynndefinitely is not as smart of a distributor as B. Diddy was, but I think that will come with maturity.

I'll say it again: we're lucky to be witnessing this crop of young, uber-talented PG's.

this is great to see. he was dirty here in western new york in high school, at one time him and paul harris had niagara falls ranked #3 in theNATION...........he is really strong and athletic. he played 67 minutes in that 6 OT game. unbeleivable. point guards these days, getting more and moreathletic, its unbeleviable, point guards have the athletisism that 2 guards had 5 years ago. its gonna be scary.

It's funny and crazy at this same time five years ago everybody was complaining there weren't any young, "true PGs" but now the NBA has ChrisPaul, Deron Williams, Derrick Rose, Jonny Flynn, etc.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I can't wait to watch his game mature.
pimp.gif

Personally, he reminds me of B. Diddy more than any other current NBA player. Their attitudes are totally different (i.e. Baron always looks like he's tryna kill somebody, while Jonny has that effortless, playfulness about his game) but their skill-set coming into the league is very similar IMO. Flynn definitely is not as smart of a distributor as B. Diddy was, but I think that will come with maturity.

I'll say it again: we're lucky to be witnessing this crop of young, uber-talented PG's.
Johnny does strike me as effortless or playful, dude is a firey competitor and a vocal leader.

67a2081a9f46a46a2e5fa6ba564e818c.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Everything you want in a point.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He'll be great. Hes not even that good of a point yet, more of a scorer, but he'll come into it.

Fun to watch play

Back
Top Bottom