The Next Generation of BMW design - Secret car spied!

visionZ_001.jpg

A feat BMW are hoping to repeat with the next generation of the 6er, aiming at the great character and individual design as the current 6er , the next 6er takes an evolutionary approach instead of a completely radical new beginning. But there are elements and many features BMW plan to incorporate into it's effectively premium Sports car concept.As well as taking on the role of a Coupe , BMW will follow the lead set from it's extremely successful integration of a collapsible hardtop in the E93 3er Cabrio by replacing the existing 6er Soft-Top with collapsible hardtop. A Hardtop for this segment indicates premium and BMW aim to capture the attention and premium image the 3er Cabrio inherited in the premium sports car segment.

An additional model currently being developed for decision is an additional model of the BMW "progressive" segment "GT" which will be a Premium Sports car with four doors , not a typical sedan , coupe shape , The GT 6 will be a car that will be a "progression" of a sports coupe - It will also be the first BMW Coupe with a hatchback and four doors which will open hinged from the rear ,strictly a four seater , each passenger position and the driver are seperate with a large sweeping console seperating the cockpit.

Exterior wise will follow with a different look to the 6er Coupe and Cabrio which take their wide grille opening and headlights which sit above the grille positioned on each corner , similar to the current car from the CS Concept Car , although not direct interpretations there is a resemeblance. The headlights when looked side on are heavily raked into the front wings to give a more dynamic sporting look , typical of the 6er flared wheel arches remain intact and will retain the 6ers muscular proportions. at the lower level of the flanks there is more sculpture which gives a connection to the latest 7er and 5er , A strong shoulder line is typical on this car again inverting into the rear lights.Although forgoing the current cars stepped bootlid . The new car receives an integrated bootlid although design elements integrate an evolutionary look to the rear end with the licence plate again relegated to the rear bumper.

sbj6ab.jpg

ivltsm.jpg

fz2on8.jpg

mafqtj.jpg

5xsi91.jpg

2rn9e9t.jpg

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Umm this has been known .. Check Roundel fam

This is Niketalk. And the pics just dropped yesterday
Hmm. I came to agree with KIDFLY but it seems that this is a 6 series GT, instead of the 5 that I was about to give you a late pass for.
I think the first pic is photoshopped though. Jon Sibal, I believe, has some PSs for future cars.
And fwiw, NT gets news before anywhere else, pretty much. So using "This is NT" isn't a good excuse
laugh.gif

Car looks pretty interesting.

Originally Posted by TD The God

These pictures are fake....that first car is a rendering and the others....PS'd

Yes the first picture is clearly a photoshop. Come on people. The rest of the pics are of the clay model that BMW is using to float the design.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Well im pretty sure i saw pics in Roundel (Official BMW mag) and Motor trend

NO YOU DID NOT

The pics just dropped yesterday.

not sure bout how i feel bout the grill but the rest of the care is dope

I thought it was a coupe at first glance

Back
Top Bottom