The Next Justin Timberlake Single Is......

Chop Me Up feat. Timbaland & Three 6 Mafia

2ih1egl.jpg

^Word man, he is streching that album out hard. Gotta give it up for him if he can make this stick around like the others... This is my least favourite songoff the album though...

Losing My Way woulda been a good pick for a single (imo)

Lol, wow...how can you still release singles from this album? That's like Robin Thicke coming out with 'Complicated' or something, but even worse.

Overall, this song is okay. But I love the part at the end where the beat switches up. The bass wrecks! I felt like I had heated seats for a couple of minutes.

damn, i was tired of this song a year ago cause my girl listens to it religiously, now im going to hear it everytime i turn on the tv and radio. Losing My WayFTW!!!

It's a nice party song, but it will do more good for 3 6 since they need buzz for the new album. All other marketing plans have failed.

Can't just blame the marketing strategies for the 3-6 Mafia project

the music being released was wack and couldn't back up the marketing efforts.

Damn it!!!!!

I really thought this song was just gonna be a hidden gem.
smh.gif
Now it's gonna get played out. The only songs he hasn't made into a single, or Ihaven't heard on the radio is FutureSex/LoveSounds, Sexy Ladies, Damn Girl, Losing My Way and (Another Song) All Over Again.

Why not is the real question. I'd drop every song on the album as a single lol. All he is doin' is cakin'. Its gonna be a hit just because its JT.It makes even more sense now with artists making so much money off of ringtones. Is he droppin' a video too?

i was expecting "until the end of time" unless it already has a video

if this video does good then hopefully he drops "summer love" as a single next

If this track helps push JT's album another 500-700k I can see them droppin' Summerlove. That should've been realeased awhile ago IMO. There'sa Until The End Of Time video out there but its sort of like a concert video. I believe its official though since i've seen it on MTV and BET.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Still haven't heard this album.

Youre missing out on one of the best albums release in the past 2 years.

If this track helps push JT's album another 500-700k I can see them droppin' Summerlove.
Been released, I just dont know about a video.

Back
Top Bottom