The Next Justin Timberlake Single Is......

The album's 1st and last songs (Futuresex/Lovesound and Another Song) are still two of my fav. songs off that album. But this single release is all aboutreaching a new market. I'm not saying this joint is hip-hop but it will get more play on urban radio stations than Sexyback, What Goes Around, andLovestoned which were straight pop IMO. Summer Love, Until the End of Time, and My Love got some urban radio play, but Chop Me Up will go deeper because of thebeat (diff from anything else on the album) and 3-6. I'm sure this will get him at least a few extra thousand sales from people who never listened to hisother songs. If he wants to get some adult contemporary buys, he should drop Another Song (All Over Again) too. Him and Timbo can basically do random select onthe rest of the songs and get another billboard hot 100 top 10.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

If this track helps push JT's album another 500-700k I can see them droppin' Summerlove. That should've been realeased awhile ago IMO. There's a Until The End Of Time video out there but its sort of like a concert video. I believe its official though since i've seen it on MTV and BET.

*buzzer sounds*

Summer Love was a single. It was a street single. JT didn't capitalize like he should've. He just let it ride out on the radio instead of dropping avid for it. So instead he went with LoveStoned.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm sick and tired of this dude.. he needs to go make some new corny tracks

hating i see.

the hate is terrible.
indifferent.gif

dudes just make no sense. it's good music. it's all good though. y'all can keep bumping your soulja boy. yaaaaaaaah!!!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm sick and tired of this dude.. he needs to go make some new corny tracks

hating i see.

the hate is terrible.
indifferent.gif

dudes just make no sense. it's good music. it's all good though. y'all can keep bumping your soulja boy. yaaaaaaaah!!!

first off I don't listen to soulja boy.. he's 10x worse than timberlake. but i don't wanna listen to some dude who a few years ago was all cornyboy band pop music, and now he is trying to be all hip hop/ r&b. this has NOTHING to do with race either.

yes i will keep on hating

but i don't wanna listen to some dude who a few years ago was all corny boy band pop music, and now he is trying to be all hip hop/ r&b. this has NOTHING to do with race either.
even if it's good music?

if you can't appreciate good music because of a previous disliking for that person...it's a bit lame.

jt is that dude.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

but i don't wanna listen to some dude who a few years ago was all corny boy band pop music, and now he is trying to be all hip hop/ r&b. this has NOTHING to do with race either.
even if it's good music?

if you can't appreciate good music because of a previous disliking for that person...it's a bit lame.

jt is that dude.

Awww dude is judging dude from his past and holding it against him???
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure you have a couple things in your past you wouldn't wanna be associated with anymore.

JT is doing the damn thing.

even if it's good music?

jt is that dude.

Exactly.

Dude probably never even gave a good listen to his music from what I can tell. JT is the man.

What about when Michael Jackson was in the Jackson 5 makin songs like "ABC"? Nobody criticizes him for making "In The Closet" (
pimp.gif
). You're trying to criticize people for evolving musically.

until the end of time, would have been a better track, but hell the album is still hot, so I don't care

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

even if it's good music?

jt is that dude.
Exactly.

Dude probably never even gave a good listen to his music from what I can tell. JT is the man.

What about when Michael Jackson was in the Jackson 5 makin songs like "ABC"? Nobody criticizes him for making "In The Closet" (
pimp.gif
). You're trying to criticize people for evolving musically.

i have listened to both his solo cd's and i personally don't like either... i just don't like the guys music

Back
Top Bottom