The Next Star Tight End...

Yall are trippin. The future is already here
pimp.gif

20090721_KellenWinslow.jpg

AAHI015.jpg

medium_kellen-winslow.jpg

Why Heath Miller is never mentioned with good TEs is beyond me, unless you only look at receiving stats I guess (which his aren't bad), but he is an allaround great player

Finley's a beast and playing with Rodgers is a huge plus, but why no mention of John Carlson? He plays for Seattle btw, and was one of the only successesthe Seahawks had this year. He won't wow you with size or explosiveness, but the guy is a player. If Seattle rights their wrongs in the future, he'sgonna be a household name...as far as TE's go at least.

Mr. Finley is gonna have to wait. There's already some star tight ends......

Gates
Gonzalez
Witten
Cooley
Daniels
Davis
Celek
Clark

Originally Posted by Lesbiahonest

Mr. Finley is gonna have to wait. There's already some star tight ends......

Gates
Gonzalez
Witten
Cooley
Daniels
Davis
Celek
Clark
He said NEXT.

Gates is established
Gonzo is on his way out
Witten established
Cooley established
etc etc

Celek and Daniels and Carlson are all good but star power at the TE spot comes from athleticism and hands... Finley is gonna be one of those guys that isimpossible to cover with 1 defender in the red zone. He will MOSS your DB, and fly by your LB.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

VD is not established yet... so i still say its him
We all know what he can do though. Its just a question of whether or not he goes out every week and shows it.

Keller needs to be featured in the offense more... I wanted GB to pick him in the draft but they traded the pick (to the jets) and snagged Jermichael in the3rd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my boy...reppin them Horns!!!!....and to think everybody was shocked when he came out....people thought he had bust written all over.....i agree, i wassurprised when he came out early too....could have been beast as a junior and been a top 15 pick no doubt...guess he knew what he was doing

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Yes sir. He is a little injury prone so that could hold him down. If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards, and 8+ tds.

Come on my dude... there's only one ball to spread around between Jennings, Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, etc... it would take a lot for Finley tobecome a better option than Driver. At least in the next two years.

EDIT: FORGOT THIS WAS TYHOOPER
roll.gif
dude is still making ridiculous claims
5a42590eb5d30d5b6459a17818d08cbd2ce1f78.gif

Dudes sleeping on Carlson
smh.gif

He would've been a monster if our whole offense wasn't so crappy.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Yes sir. He is a little injury prone so that could hold him down. If he stays healthy all of next season he's easily going for 75+ catches, 1000+ yards, and 8+ tds.

Come on my dude... there's only one ball to spread around between Jennings, Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, etc... it would take a lot for Finley to become a better option than Driver. At least in the next two years.

EDIT: FORGOT THIS WAS TYHOOPER
roll.gif
dude is still making ridiculous claims
5a42590eb5d30d5b6459a17818d08cbd2ce1f78.gif
He might not get to 75 grabs but id be surprised if he didnt get enough looks in the RZ to get 8+ TDs... dude is a fade nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom