The next step into the matrix is here. Vol. FPS gamers rejoice

The price isn't even that crazy at $400-600. The kickstarter is scheduled for May/June.

It looks amazing so far. :pimp:

The potential for this tech is crazy. Especially a few years down the road.

I can see the disclaimer now.

*If you are Fat/Out of shape please do not attempt*

But it does look tough. I would die laughing if I walked in on someone playing tho
laugh.gif
. Dude just str8 bookin it in place.

Last edited:
I can see the disclaimer now.

*If you are Fat/Out of shape please do not attempt*

But it does look tough. I would die laughing if I walked in on someone playing tho :lol: . Dude just str8 bookin it in place.

Looks kind of ridiculous :rofl:
Not sure I would want to have to constantly move my lower body just to play a video game

It wont help get gamers in shape though, the overweight ones will continue to be annoying camping quickscoping snipers....COD/ most FPS are almost unplayable because of this currently, so if they introduce this tech it'll go to a whole new level. :lol:

looks to be dope ill try it, it looks kind of restraining maybe if there was more maneuverability

It wont help get gamers in shape though, the overweight ones will continue to be annoying camping quickscoping snipers....COD/ most FPS are almost unplayable because of this currently, so if they introduce this tech it'll go to a whole new level.
laugh.gif
the fck does quick scoping have to do with anything. if you die to a quick scoper your a scrub when u have an automatic get your skill up noob

Crazy how popular Team Fortress still is. I haven't been on in a long time.

but that looks cool, and can get some cardio in while playing :pimp:

Would black people playing in that rig move faster in the game? :nerd:

Worst bait possible

OK man. I wasn't "baiting" anyone. I'm black and maybe it was in poor taste, but I thought I would joke about one of the good stereotypes. Maybe I've watched too much Chappelle. I don't know, but relax.

EDIT: The first thing I thought of when I saw son running was that if that thing tracked your actual speed, Usain Bolt would be unstoppable in an online multiplayer match.

Last edited:
OK man. I wasn't "baiting" anyone. I'm black and maybe it was in poor taste, but I thought I would joke about one of the good stereotypes. Maybe I've watched too much Chappelle. I don't know, but relax.

Do you know when people complain all the time about how threads are turned into race threads?

Wonder how things like that start...

This is a thread about GAMING.

You're the guy who wants to instigate but not doing anything "wrong" in particular.

Your one dimensional mind is glaringly obvious. "Good stereotype" :lol:

Is what I would say if I took the bait but I'd rather be told that I made my community better :D

Really though. What bait? You have no idea what I've faced or experienced in my personal life. You would probably have a heart attack if you saw Chris Rock's stand-up.

Definitely no all nighters playing online. I can only see so many matches being played.

And that machine will break like no other. Expect repairs on top of that price tag.

Last edited:
Really though. What bait? You have no idea what I've faced or experienced in my personal life. You would probably have a heart attack if you saw Chris Rock's stand-up.

No **** sherlock I have no idea what you've experienced in your personal life.

What does anything you're telling me have to do with the thread?

What is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

What's that called again? Derailing, right?

What did I accuse you of? Derailing right?

What are you doing....hold up you should know the answer. I just caught it faster cuz I'm asian and the good stereotype with us is that we're pretty smart.

Also I think Chris Rock's Never Scared was hilarious

But he didn't do that stand up at E3, you dolt

I had no intentions of derailing this thread. No one said Chris Rock performed at E3, but my comment had everything to do with the apparatus in the video. You accused me of trying to start some racial dispute which wasn't even there. That's all.

You're the one cursing and name calling with your jimmies rustled. I thought I was clearing up my initial post and you went looking for more racism. I'm not the one who derailed this thread.

The Occulus Rift is the future.

That treadmill not so much.

waiting for the day, you can go outside, put on a helmet and play halo. I want real movement, not running on a treadmill. Looks fun nonetheless

waiting for the day, you can go outside, put on a helmet and play halo. I want real movement, not running on a treadmill. Looks fun nonetheless

Have fun getting robbed homie.

This is a great idea, hopefully something that is possible on the Next Gen.

Back
Top Bottom