THE NIKE ZOOM BB2 IS AMAZING. SHOES OF THE YEAR

i got both bbs. n the bb2s solid but the bb1 simply kills it in all aspects except maybe look n durablility. my bb2 fit a little big (i got 12.5 in bb1 n fitslike a glove, i got 12.5 in bb2s n their a bit wide).
i agree wit PrimeSole...cant wait for the hyperdunks.haha

i got both bbs. n the bb2s solid but the bb1 simply kills it in all aspects except maybe look n durablility. my bb2 fit a little big (i got 12.5 in bb1 n fitslike a glove, i got 12.5 in bb2s n their a bit wide).
i agree wit PrimeSole...cant wait for the hyperdunks.haha

havent heard much bout cats ballin in the 2k8, anybody?.. i need a new pair of outdoor kicks like this week, the hyperdunks are 2 much of a wait but def coppinwhen they drop.......

might have to look into some bb2s if theyre as good as ppl say they are

i been ballin in some kobe 2 lites i got at the outlets boy what a bad decision that was they hurt my feet every game

yeah the huarache 08's arent that popular. are they good for bball? i was thinkin about gettin the all black. arent they a finishline exclusive?
can anybody post a pic of the bb1's? i only know what the bb2's look like and cnt find any pics.

i have to agree. got the bb2 lows and the traction and cushioning is unbelievable. i thought the kobe 3s and lebron 5s were it but i was fooled. bb2 is lightand comfortable. wow, i am sold. played in all the shoes mentioned by the way.

[img]http://kicksnet.com/images/air-zoom-bbii-review.jpg[/img]

"The BBII is one of those great shoes that just keeps on giving."

Read the full Nike Zoom BBII Review here. The Nike Air Zoom BBII posesses the latest in materials, comfort and design. The BBIIis one of those great shoes that just keeps on giving. They quietly provide ultimate comfort and support in a Tim Duncan manner. They simply do the J.O.B.without reminding you that they are even there…

"While they appear to have an extremely low profle sole, they possess the hidden full cushion and support needed to pad big men. They are also low to theground and light giving lightning quick response through the full length zoom air unit. "

Read the rest of the BBII Basketball Shoe Review....

Originally Posted by kicksnet

[img]http://kicksnet.com/images/air-zoom-bbii-review.jpg[/img]

"The BBII is one of those great shoes that just keeps on giving."

Read the full Nike Zoom BBII Review here. The Nike Air Zoom BBII posesses the latest in materials, comfort and design. The BBII is one of those great shoes that just keeps on giving. They quietly provide ultimate comfort and support in a Tim Duncan manner. They simply do the J.O.B. without reminding you that they are even there…

"While they appear to have an extremely low profle sole, they possess the hidden full cushion and support needed to pad big men. They are also low to the ground and light giving lightning quick response through the full length zoom air unit. "

Read the rest of the BBII Basketball Shoe Review....

Why did you post a link to this thread?
laugh.gif

Anyway...I know I'm late but thinking about copping a pair of these.

Anymore reviews?

Back
Top Bottom