The NY Times Made Ninjahood's Argument for Him (Since We Disagree With "His Point")

You are correct Anton. What people do need to see that identifying african traits is what is used to determain the so called blackness. Example, Obama, Mayor Adrian Fenty, Mayor Vincent Gray, Mike Bibby, Ben Jealous all could past for white men, however their physical features show the strong african heritage therefore they are classsifed as black men

13209996.jpg

Dark skin and Dominican can only mean the person is of African decent.i don't see any Indian folk that settled in the Hispaniola lulz.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Dark skin and Dominican can only mean the person is of African decent.i don't see any Indian folk that settled in the Hispaniola lulz.

It could also mean strong tanio connection, HOWEVER if you DISPLAY STRONG african feautures such as FULL lips, Pointy ears, low faced cheek bones, and balanced eye spread, then you probably got some african blood in you.

look at ninjahood and then look at an african american
ninjahood def dont look african american
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

You must not live around African americans...........

Fact is that Ninja has African heritage. Will you deny that?

laugh.gif

WTH does an African American look like? People are saying this cause they know what ninjahood is, so they're looking for "features" they think isn't associated with being African American---tell me what does an African American look like?

Originally Posted by megatron

I hate it when he uses "da" makes me feel like we still in the sidekick 2 era
I'm sayin. I feel like I take a step back in life everytime I read this.
With that said, I constantly run into a lot of latinos who identify with filipinos.

People typically consider me white, I'm half. I just tell people I am American.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

laugh.gif

You must not live around African americans...........

Fact is that Ninja has African heritage. Will you deny that?

Many African Americans have "diluted" African blood and are mixed with a lot of things-just like Africans African Americans range from really light to really dark and with a variety of facial features

The only reason why I keep arguing with this dude is, I don't think he's any different from the many diverse members of the African Diaspora he chooses to group into one category

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

WTH does an African American look like? People are saying this cause they know what ninjahood is, so they're looking for "features" they think isn't associated with being African American---tell me what does an African American look like?
They have no idea
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

they dont quiet seem to understand that...when i go to hoods that are all black, my clarification as a hispanic is almost instantly recognizable..guess

NYC is alot more affluent in these issues.

It could also mean strong tanio connection, HOWEVER if you DISPLAY STRONG african feautures such as FULL lips, Pointy ears, low faced cheek bones, and balanced eye spread, then you probably got some african blood in you.

Tainos were completely wiped out and only a low percent of Dominicans have any kinda Taino bloodline. I'm Dominican and I have cousins that make manute Bol look lightskinned.cant deny your bloodline and it is what it is, embrace it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

they dont quiet seem to understand that...when i go to hoods that are all black, my clarification as a hispanic is almost instantly recognizable..guess

Midtown is affluent, dunno about da heightz

laugh.gif

You still black though. I bet I could instantly recognize you're Hispanic traits too, doesn't erase the fact that you also happen to be black.

The funniest thing about any NinjaHood post is "Da Heights" references. Somebody from NYC, what is this place like? Is it like a SPanish Harlem or something?

Tainos were completely wiped out and only a low percent of Dominicans have any kinda Taino bloodline.

last time i checked, thats a absolute which is inaccurate when you apply it in this subject.

bottomline is da article posted makes my point valid, so go climb up some other tree with all that imposing views nonsense.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The funniest thing about any NinjaHood post is "Da Heights" references. Somebody from NYC, what is this place like? Is it like a SPanish Harlem or something?

In what sense? As Asians and yups move in, that neighborhood won't exist in fifteen years time.

ninjahood wrote:

laugh.gif

But, thing is... That's a social influenced identity, as is race in general, but there are a few things that are pretty evident as far as race is concerned. Like another NTer stated, if you were to go to Belgium or some European country that isnt as diverse, you are a black man. You can tell them everything you want and even write a book on it if you want, but when you walk out the house into the general public, you're black homey. Same in Asia and Africa.

Take a trip to the airport one day and people watch. Ethiopians and Eastern Africans look like you fam.

Have you ever traced your family back to its origins? What did you find? Would you still deny the face that you're "black" if you found your people were abducted/sold from Africa? And when I say "black" I'm speaking in terms of genetic makeup, not culture.

No way anyone can sit there and tell me that big Papi isn't black.

laugh.gif
Basically

I'm Puerto Rican and black and theirs people on my mothers side darker than me

laugh.gif

Son 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 what?!?
I can't decide which is funnier, Ninjahood posting Indians from India or him using vocab words he has a tenuous grasp on, at best.

Made my night 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom