The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

My dad was sayin Marks mom is prolly gassing him up tellin him he can b like his pops. Tellin em don't get any outside help, you can do it on ya own LOL...we was cracking up!

So happy I got to see Chuck Wood play in his last game ever at Arrowhead! Give the Chiefs props for the respect they gave before game! I love going to Arrowhead for Raiders vs. Chiefs games!

I'm in the Zubaz Raiders pants wife next to me and my sister is on the far right...and my cuz had to be a chiefs fan!

View media item 1891221
A pic of Chuck during last game!
View media item 1891222

I've been a life long Raiders fan but if they move them out of California...Im done with NFL other than fantasy...Raiders are meant to stay in California, I would be ok with Las Vegas though! That's the only place though.

Just catching the probowl, man I didn't realize Doug Martin was a FA. I really think Murray would compliment Martin perfectly. Entirely different temperament but equally if not more dynamic. Didn't he grow up a Raider? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Just catching the probowl, man I didn't realize Doug Martin was a FA. I really think Murray would compliment Martin perfectly. Entirely different temperament but equally if not more dynamic. Didn't he grow up a Raider? 
nerd.gif
He doesn't play on 3rd downs thats more of a compliment rb we would need to go with Murray. 

I just see him as an upgrade feature rb if available. Murray would be a pretty scary change of pace. Look for a 3rd down back elsewhere or in the draft.

Purely on age and best player available there isn't another FA rb I'd take over Martin.

Tuck retired.

even though he was at the end of his career I appreciate dude wasnt just cashing checks. you could tell he wanted to see the team turn it around.

Hate to lose another veteran leader like that but yeah Tuck doesn't have much left in the tank by now.

My podcast conversation with Raiders owner Mark Davis: On another year in Oakland, and the prospects for LA, San Diego and Las Vegas
Posted on February 1, 2016 by Tim Kawakami

SAN FRANCISCO–Just wrapped a very good conversation with Raiders owner Mark Davis, who confirmed that the team is finalizing the negotiations on another one-year lease with Oakland to stay at the Coliseum for the 2016 season.

Davis said no other temporary sites were seriously considered for this upcoming season. It’ll be Oakland barring something unforeseen in the next few days or weeks.

But after the 2016 season… as always… who knows.

Davis spoke at length about his recent trip to examine the possibilities in Las Vegas (he said he was impressed but isn’t sure about it as an NFL market yet), about the chances of the Raiders moving to either San Diego or Inglewood permanently–whichever site Chargers owner Dean Spanos doesn’t choose in the next year.

We talked about the barriers to a deal in Oakland–control of the parking lot and dealing with the mishmash of politicians in the city and county.

We also talked about the way the January vote for LA relocation went down–“we were third in a three-team race,” Davis said–and Davis reiterated that he’s not interested in moving even temporarily into Levi’s Stadium.

him and Mike Silver are so sensitive on twitter. 
mean.gif

I do like Kawakamis podcast tho.
mike and had nice exchange on twitter mentioned hue and he blocked me
laugh.gif

a good friend of mine still talks to hue and he doesnt defend him like Mike Silver
laugh.gif

Kawakami blocked me a few years ago :lol:

Vic>>>>>>>all the other beat writers.

Last edited:
I mean I've known for 7 or 8 years I was missing out on the twitter wave but you guys really getting under these dudes skin like that? Sounds like fun.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Raiders will HOST the Texans in Mexico City.

Don't mind playing in Mexico City, just upset we lose a home game because of it 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom