The Oakland Raiders 2016 Offseason Thread | Welcome, Karl & Jihad & Shilique & DeAndre

Wow.

I had no clue about his dad. I'd heard people bring him up but I didn't look it up myself.

Last edited:
May or may not be fair to Connor but his dad popping off at the mouth on Twitter cost his son millions of dollars. Been reading his pops was named as a red flag in organizational circles. When these athletes and their people gonna learn that social media is not a good look.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

This DLine got way to many players...lol Probably did a favor to him more by cutting him now rather than later...

This DLine got way to many players...lol Probably did a favor to him more by cutting him now rather than later...

Yup Shelby Harris can play he'll find a spot somewhere. Can't believe we're in a position to cut that caliber of player before training camp even begins.

I think we're all just still under the same mind frame of this team like 3-4 years ago where Shelby Harris would be a starter on our squad 
laugh.gif

I only see like 10 open spots on the team. Back in the day they're might've been 10 locks to make the team lol.

I think Harris was cut due to Moore signing and Cowser has impressed the team during rookie mini camp.

DL locks: Edwards Jr, Williams, Ellis, Ward, Autry, Orr
EDGE locks: Mack, Irvin, Aldon, Calhoun

Fighting for spots: Cowser, Moore, McGee, Latham

I see them keeping 10-11 DL/edges. Aldon is suspended for the first half of the year so we have to keep that in mind. They'll probably keep 2 out of the above 4.

I guess all them dudes still on they rookie contracts huh? Idk why they siting upper bowl dubs probably would of comped them something better even if it is the semis. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom