THREAD CLOSED

What are you most looking forward to? (Two choices allowed)

• Derek Carr's return

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Amari Cooper's third season

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Khalil Mack in his prime

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Marshawn Lynch where he belongs

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Defensive improvements

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Showdown in Mexico City

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Revenge against Kansas City

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
20171105_spt_fins_raiders_ale_006_720.jpg

on the real though, we would have a pretty good DB core, if it weren't for injuries. Conley looked good in college and in his only game he played. that pass deflection showed a lot of intelligence and awareness, by trying to tip it to Reggie. Amerson is decent. If SS can play like he did in KC, we'd be good. Carrie is pretty solid. KJ is a beast. Luani, Reggie, and Obi will be a nice rotation. we already got Bowman for LB help. we just need to blitz more.

This team needs more pressure. Secondary wouldn't matter as much if we had a consistent pass rush.

Mack only has 4.5 sacks.

dude is a burner, if Slot Roberts didn't come up in the clutch, i'd say give Holton his reps. SR does drop a few balls, but always comes in clutch somehow :lol:

well if the secondary could cover anyone we would probably have more sacks

Yes, but when your 2nd pass rusher is Bruce Irvin, your team doesn't have a reliable pass rush.
This defense will take the next step when they get someone to complement Mack. I like Irvin, but he's a 3rd guy, not a 2. They need someone on the edge opposite of Mack that can command double teams.

Look at the Eagles, their secondary is not THAT good but their dline is so dominant that it doesn't really matter who is playing back there.

Yes, but when your 2nd pass rusher is Bruce Irvin, your team doesn't have a reliable pass rush.
This defense will take the next step when they get someone to complement Mack. I like Irvin, but he's a 3rd guy, not a 2. They need someone on the edge opposite of Mack that can command double teams.

Look at the Eagles, their secondary is not THAT good but their dline is so dominant that it doesn't really matter who is playing back there.

#freeAldon

Can we get an honest analysis of when and if Aldon will be able to come back onto the roster? No jokes or shots. The Josh Gordon reinstatement is encouraging but I just don't know how long the window will be open for Aldon anymore he has missed quite some time.

her source for this was a RAIDER fan

Bruh. Not only is her source a Raiders fan, but it is also RaiderBounty.

If you guys are unfamiliar with RaiderBounty on twitter, dude is like AJPlatnium on steroids. Hella Anti Carr. Hella Anti Reggie McKenzie. This dude is like the FOX News of Raider Nation :rofl:

Well, I'm not anti Reggie at all. I think he's done a great job in turning this around. This is the most talented team we've had in damn near 16 years.

But he has missed on Shalique Calhoun and Jihad Ward, who were both suppose to be complimentary pieces to Mack. He has missed on our secondary too. But he's found gems on our offense. We can't depend on Aldon coming back. Bruce Irvin's performance has not been at a level we were expecting neither.

Back
Top Bottom