The Obscure/Rare Hiphop Thread

Just trying to have a thread that caters to older/lesser known hiphop that people may have missed out on. I've been getting progressively less & less interested in newer hiphop but over the past two years to the point where i legit don't be wanting to give any of these newer records more than 30 seconds of a listen. It's only so many more times i could hear a song about opps over a drill beat or some choppy *** flow over Detroit/Bay area beats talkin bout nothing.

So i went into my old hard drive & just loaded up my phone with some records, & so many random cuts that i forgot about over time or just haven't heard in awhile. I'm probably not the only one who feels like that, so ya'll post some older hiphop records/projects that maybe didn't get the biggest hype or a loosie from a big rapper that fell under the rug.

newer records more than 30 seconds of a listen. It's only so many more times i could hear a song about opps over a drill beat or some choppy *** flow over Detroit/Bay area beats talkin bout nothing.

That’s the biggest problem with music now, beat selection lol. We don’t even know what some of these ****** sound like over non trap beats lol

Back
Top Bottom