The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by chino905

I just played the demo for MvC2 at my friends house, and I got destroyed lol. Anyone has some good tips for me? Lol
Demos out already?

Bout to hop on it if so. (pause)

Originally Posted by Rafool

I just played the demo for MvC2 at my friends house, and I got destroyed lol. Anyone has some good tips for me? Lol
Demos out already?

he is talking about the PS3 demo, its been out since like last month

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Rafool

Demos out already?

he is talking about the PS3 demo, its been out since like last month
Ahhh I see.

Megaman Legends and MegaManX4 are my favorite MegaMan games ever..

yea man I basically became unbeatable (locally that is) in Street Fighter Alpha 3 when I got a free Strategy Guide with it for the ps1, Iliterally mastered every move for every character. Look up an online strategy guide for MVC2 and some vids of techniques the pros use, if all else fails keepplaying. But keep in mind you always have to switch your fighting strategy for different fighters and players' "playing style". Don't justkeep playing and not learning from your mistakes. Good players see your weaknesses and Exploit them.

If you're a Noob or just rusty and tryina get a feel for the game again....DO NOT START ON TURBO 2SPEED!!!
roll.gif

*if you're playing on PS3 use the D-pad not the joystick* PS controllers are practically made for fighting games
*if you're playing 360 use the joystick" the D-pad on the 360 is not as loose and responsive as PS

Lastly configure your buttons to suit you. I did this in SFIV. It made a world of DIFFERENCE! everybody's hands are different and some movements aresmoother for your thumbs and index fingers than others, so if pressing certain buttons all the time is uncomfortable and doesn't feel natural for your handswitch the buttons up and try it out in Practice Mode. That's all the advice I can bruh Goodluck!
happy.gif

Thanks for the tips, FlyJr.
My friend told me that its basically a wrap if you know how to use Storm, Sentinal, Magneto or Cable.

And whats up with all these new teams??! lol NT is getting crazy.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by LetItRock

I just want to say that after playing it some again, Megaman 8 is one of my top fav Megaman games in the series.

Astro Crush is one of the coldest power ups ever.
pimp.gif
My personal favorite has to be Megaman Legends
pimp.gif
When they took off his helmet and showed his hair dudes swag (for lack of a better word
grin.gif
) went thru the roof. That was the first time it went 3-D and Capcom executed perfectly, I need to get this game again
mad.gif

Same here. I'm about to start playing it again
pimp.gif
. They need to comeout with that third installment.

Back
Top Bottom