**The OFFICE Appreciation post vol. Karen and Pam and Jan PICSS**

The women of the Office.
pimp.gif

Pam has always looked good to me, then I guess she hurt her back (hey now)? Anyway, she put on some pounds and got a little thicker and I have no problem withthat.

This show is too funny. Dwight " I come from a long line of fighters. My grandfather killed 20 men and spent the rest of the war in a allied prison camp,My father battled High cholestrol(sp?) and obesity his entire life.......Different kind of fight." and i would marry Pam right now I would seriously runto Vegas and get it done.

^LOL. That just reminds me of the time when Dwight said if he was a super hero he would have the ability to raise or lower his cholesterol, then Jim asked whywould he would want to raise his cholesterol, Dwight simply replies, "So I could lower it." Wow.

I can't wait for the new episodes to return.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Dwight/Michael says something strange/shocking/stupid...the camera pans over to Pam/Jim...the camera zooms in on their face...they make a stone/confused face...and everyone laughs.

Right?

It's the same thing over and over again...not funny.
ohwell.gif

EDIT: Pam is hot, though.
devil.gif

Preach!

How the $$*% did yall watch The Office? I saw season 1 disc and that %@+# was so stupid. When does it get good?

Back
Top Bottom