The Office Farewell Vol. Series Finale 5-16

I was a huge fan of the UK Office so I started watching the US Office from the very first episode back in 05 and have stuck with it since, through the good and bad. It definitely fell off a little around season 4 but every season always had it's bright spots and at a certain point when you stay with a show so long, the characters feel like friends and it's just hard to drop em. Last season and this season were especially tough to get through at times but the last couple episodes and the finale made it worth it. The finale isn't the best finale out there and not even a top 20 Office episode but I liked it a lot, thought it was a great end to this show. You saw everybody you really wanted to see and thank God Pam finally did something for Jim. Very sappy at times but I feel like it really worked and it was still filled with the right amount of jokes.

Did somebody really say the Seinfeld finale was well executed? Must have been some sarcasm I missed over the internet

One of my favorite shoes ever. Started watching this show in 2006 ish. Graduated college in 2007. Started working in 2007/2008. So it was almost perfect timing for me as I started my career in the office environment, dealing with cubicle life, and strange co workers. I'll definitely miss the show. 

Some good things and bad in the finale...wish michael had more lines but his first was hilarious...I was dying too at the end when Creed is talkin to the cameras, then they pan out and he's getting arrested lmao

Some good things and bad in the finale...wish michael had more lines but his first was hilarious...I was dying too at the end when Creed is talkin to the cameras, then they pan out and he's getting arrested lmao
nah michael's lines were perfect.

they embodied him perfectly, and of course when pam was explaining the cell phones too.

no need to taint or exaggerate his contributions to the show with forced lines imo. it was perfect. 

If Michael didn't have such an awesome exit of his own, I'd be disappointed with his part of the finale. But he got to say his best line, was there for Dwight who always admired him, got to share pictures with Pam of his kids, and saw his friends and co-workers happy... it was all you could want from him.

I always would prefer more Michael than less, but it was short and sweet.

Not gonna lie, I got a little choked up at that Erin segment
Mad late on this one, but I just realized Zeke is Badger from Breaking Bad.[/quote]

MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!
Yeah, it's that doofus Brendan. I've seen him in a commercial for something too.

Was Clark up there with the rest of the employees when they were drinking in the office at the end? I don't think I saw him.
i think he was on the left side of the panel (stage right) next to the emcee. 

i want that bears beets battlestar galactica tee

Last edited:
i missed the last 8-9 episodes and just got done with my marathon and i must say 
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this show will always be top 5 sitcoms for me. will surly be missed.

Watched the finale last night... Definitely a great way to end everything. The good old days quote & when Pam took the picture she drew down really messed with the feels :frown: :lol:

Having Michael back speaks for itself :pimp:

I shed tears. I shed tears when Michael left, and all I really wanted from the series finale was for him to make an appearance again. When Jim looked away, I knew it was coming. The tears rolled.

I'm super late, started the show in 2008 and took my time with it, but I finally got done with the series. The finale was one of the best I've ever seen for a sitcom, had me in tears in some parts. I'm really gonna miss this show.

I'm super late, started the show in 2008 and took my time with it, but I finally got done with the series. The finale was one of the best I've ever seen for a sitcom, had me in tears in some parts. I'm really gonna miss this show.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom