The Office (The Delivery) Pam and Jim are having a baby! Edit, ITS ON!

Andrew Bernards style
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by QuestLife

RKO2004 wrote:

Hopefully Michael finds someone soon
laugh.gif
. He had Holly, they were great for each other. He let her slip away
ohwell.gif
wasnt really his fault tho. David Wallace screwed him. this show wouldnt be the same if Michael was happy lol as messed up as that sounds.

and me and shorty been eagerly awaiting this episode
pimp.gif

I read somewhere that Michael does find a love interest this season.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
,  however Jan was also a love interest haha

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

FINALLY!
can't wait. been anticipating this 1 hour episode for 3 weeks!

Angela and Dwight need to get back together.
nerd.gif

Disappointing episode... didn't need to be an hour, the 2nd storyline of Michael playing matchmaker dragged. Not to mention the first half was boring with Pam trying to delay the baby.

Oh well.. The Office shouldn't even have a "Baby Episode" so I didn't have high hopes that they would do it special or in "their" way.

Is Dwight regretting the way He and Angela are going about having the baby or is He re-interested in Pam's sister? 
nerd.gif

Dwight a fool for sleeping in their bed naked though
laugh.gif

ep. was pretty good. Laughed out loud multiple times.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She breast fed the wrong damn kid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

best episode the entire season

Weak hr long ep.

Funniest parts were Dwight's antics in Halpert's house and Michael putting himself in father position.

Community held down Thursday nights once again. As of now ABC Wednesdays are having the strongest comedy nights.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Should be a classic ep...

guess you were wrong

that was straight up terrible. might be the worst episode of the series to be honest. at least the rst of the season has been really funny (minus the mafia episode)

dwight and ryan as a hipster were the only positives from that episode. wow that was baaaaad

Only laughed at Dwight's antics. "Bare my child."
roll.gif
And that look after Isabel left
laugh.gif

Rest of it was weak, shouldn't of been an hour long.

I really liked both episodes...it was actually NOT one episode it was 2 eps they decided to put together. 2 different sets of writers and directors. The second episode being directed by Harold Ramis was interesting.

My favorite part was Dwight getting pulled over and throwing weapons out the window, and the breast feeding of the wrong baby

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Weak hr long ep.

Funniest parts were Dwight's antics in Halpert's house and Michael putting himself in father position.

Community held down Thursday nights once again. As of now ABC Wednesdays are having the strongest comedy nights.

You can't tell me these guys aren't doing it on a weekly basis...

Back
Top Bottom