The Official 09-10 Portland Trailblazers Thread! (13-9) vol. Oden is Done.

1-0
pimp.gif

Our rebounds and 2nd chances gave us the W...20+ turnovers and Rockets within 6 with 5:00 left in the game
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oden did really well defensively, 12 Rebs and 6 Blocks
pimp.gif

Outlaw and Webster
pimp.gif

Denver on Thursday! Should be a 4th quarter thriller.

Nuggets tonight, hopefully the turnovers stay down..Nuggets will convert those into points...hoping to see good games by Webster and Oden tonight

^I'd rather watch another team play lol.

What a disappointing loss tonight, horrible closing out the game, and Oden's missed Free Throws
smh.gif
Roy and Aldridge missed some critical ones too, hopefully they can work on it.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^I'd rather watch another team play lol.

What a disappointing loss tonight, horrible closing out the game, and Oden's missed Free Throws
smh.gif
Roy and Aldridge missed some critical ones too, hopefully they can work on it.
They blew the lead and then Miller, Roy, and Aldridge all missed free throws. Then Oden SMH. They need to stop playing sloppy and get in to a goodform.

I want Bayless to get some tick! Got damn Melo
smh.gif

Roy shouldnt have gave that ball up at the end of the game

Bayless finally gettin some PT, 5 points and the 3 point play+Webster's putback Dunk to end the 1st quarter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just 3 more quarters and we can hold off these Spurs!

Im glad to see Bayless get in the game when it wasnt garbage minutes
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

smokin.gif

Game against Timberwolves = Garbage minutes.

I was starting to hope that they trade Miller so Bayless could get some pt, but the past 2 games they've looked really good with the Steve Blake and AndreMiller starting line-up. Cunningham's mid-range jumper
smokin.gif

Very tight game against the Grizz tonight, but we finally pulled ahead 4th quarter.
Greg Oden drawing in help and actually finishing to the hole in the 2nd half
eek.gif

Hopefully we can atleast go 3-2 in this 5 game road trip, we need to play better on the road.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

smokin.gif

I was starting to hope that they trade Miller so Bayless could get some pt, but the past 2 games they've looked really good with the Steve Blake and Andre Miller starting line-up. Cunningham's mid-range jumper
smokin.gif
My bad I was referring to the Spurs game where he got some solid minutes in the middle of the game

Oden played solid tonight

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

smokin.gif

I was starting to hope that they trade Miller so Bayless could get some pt, but the past 2 games they've looked really good with the Steve Blake and Andre Miller starting line-up. Cunningham's mid-range jumper
smokin.gif
My bad I was referring to the Spurs game where he got some solid minutes in the middle of the game

Oden played solid tonight
Oden with several solid games is a very good thing. Any one else see this:

[h3]1. Portland Trail Blazers | Future Power Rating: 688[/h3]
[table][tr][th=""]PLAYERS[/th] [th=""]MANAGEMENT[/th] [th=""]MONEY[/th] [th=""]MARKET[/th] [th=""]DRAFT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]354 (2nd)[/td] [td]153 (3rd)[/td] [td]92 (17th)[/td] [td]53 (12th)[/td] [td]37 (23rd)[/td] [/tr][/table]

por.gif

On paper, no other team possesses as bright a future as the Portland TrailBlazers. It all starts with the players. Nobody, not even Oklahoma City, can match the stable of young talent the Blazers have built. Brandon Roy is already a superstar, and joining him are potential stars like LaMarcus Aldridge (24), Greg Oden (21, even if he looks more like 51), Nicolas Batum (20) and Martell Webster (22). That doesn't even count the other assets the Blazers have thatcould eventually pan out, such as talented second-year benchwarmer JerrydBayless and a veritable farm team in Europe that includes Joel Freeland, Petteri Koponen and Victor Claver.

Portland also gets strong grades in other categories. The management under GM KevinPritchard has been rock-solid, with the only minor quibble being the decision to draft Oden ahead of Kevin Durant -- a decision, one should remember, that all 30 GMs were prepared to make, evenif a lot of fans and analysts weren't. In terms of money, the Blazers have no cap room to speak of for the foreseeable future, but being owned by one ofthe world's wealthiest men in a rabid city where sellouts are the norm means the Blazers can comfortably go into luxury tax and beyond should the needarise.

Portland market didn't score as highly in the market category -- witness Hedo Turkoglu's about-face -- as sad, dreary winters, the nation'shighest state taxes and a relative lack of diversity for a major metropolitan area limit its attractiveness to free agents. They stay in the middle of the packin this category largely due to Allen's largesse, with first-rate team facilities, and the fact that a lot of players grow to like the place oncethey've been there -- it helped bring Steve Blake back, forinstance.

The draft is where Portland scored poorly, but even that is a positive in a sense -- with such a bright future, it can expect to pick in the mid-to-late 20sin coming seasons.

Oden with the double double..leading the team in scoring, no TOs or Fouls
eek.gif
smokin.gif

rudys 3 to send it into OT last night against the Hawks was toooo sick. i want to see more of Rudy and Bayless now that batum and outlaw are hurt

good to see Oden doing work on a decent big man. Now he needs to go to work on someone who is at an All-Star level. hopefully, oden proves the people whocalled him a bust wrong, he has to stay confident.

Blazers need to get it together, way too many losses, especially at home.

Juwan Howard was filthy in that game against the heat though.

maybe the expectations are getting to them this season..alot of ppl picked them to be 2nd behind the Lakers

Im guessin this season is over...and it looks like we need to rebuild dramastically next off-season.

To tell you the truth, im not as excited as last year now 2 months into the season.
Blazers are playing horrible, we still have inconsistency off the bench even with the "deepest" lineup in the league

Everything bad is going tonight against New York too...ill just wait until Oden fully returns in 10'-11.

Back
Top Bottom