The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its been 2 games since Fiz was fired. team played well against a cohesive Pacers squad. last night, Dame and Hassan just couldn't be stopped. it is what it is. when you someone goes off for 6/7 from 3 in the first quarter, you kind of know how the game is gonna go. we also don't have a guy that can match up with Hassan.

its been 2 games since Fiz was fired. team played well against a cohesive Pacers squad. last night, Dame and Hassan just couldn't be stopped. it is what it is. when you someone goes off for 6/7 from 3 in the first quarter, you kind of know how the game is gonna go. we also don't have a guy that can match up with Hassan.

So you’re saying.... there’s a problem with the actual roster? B/c that’s the point of Fiz not being around to blame. & there’s gonna be plenty of more games like this coming up :lol:

So you’re saying.... there’s a problem with the actual roster? B/c that’s the point of Fiz not being around to blame. & there’s gonna be plenty of more games like this coming up :lol:

our roster being weak isn't a secret. i'm just saying that there are positives and negatives in both the last two games. we don't have a guy that will challenge Dame and go off for 30 any given night. RJ seems to be struggling compared to his first few games. we also don't have an actual center outside of Mitch, that can actually keep up with the better bigs in the league. there was no doubt that we were going to get blown out last night. the Pacers team is more balanced, which is why that game was competitive.

KP said the real story was gonna come out one day :lol: only difference it really makes is how the trade is perceived. Right now the narrative is KP didn't want be here when it could be that the front office ran him out.

I think it’s less about KP and more about the front office. Can’t think of one good move they made. Every move they made didn’t work out.

I think it’s less about KP and more about the front office. Can’t think of one good move they made. Every move they made didn’t work out.
Fam. He's averaging 16/9 on 39% shooting right now. If anything, it's a good thing we didn't sign him to a max deal.

I get it. Knicks fans are upset about how the season is going. The media is using that once again to get a rise out of you dudes.

It’s gonna take time coming back a year later after an ACL injury. KP is gonna get his rhythm back.

Right, so that story just so happens to pop up now.

Okay.

*****s fall for the media **** every time. At this point, what difference does it make?
Fam. He's averaging 16/9 on 39% shooting right now. If anything, it's a good thing we didn't sign him to a max deal.

I get it. Knicks fans are upset about how the season is going. The media is using that once again to get a rise out of you dudes.
At the same time those of us who questioned the trade from the beginning, certain folks like you threw the spin that the front office leaked to the media back at us to try and justify the trade. So to me all this defensiveness from you is just trying to get ahead of the fact that you were wrong.

like you said, it’s over and move on but I hope you remember next time to question the stories and explanations our management leaks.

lots of fans like me have been less upset at the fact that KP isn’t on the team and more suspicious and annoyed about the way the trade went down.

Back
Top Bottom