The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean, he’s not really wrong but **** man I legit can’t stand this dude with his ****ing attitude. He wasn’t built for NY get him outta here

I mean, he’s not really wrong but **** man I legit can’t stand this dude with his ****ing attitude. He wasn’t built for NY get him outta here

So we don’t know if you’re playing like ****?!? We don’t know that the ball movement and defense has been pretty much trash?!? We don’t know that shooting 30% from the field is garbage?!? So Fans are just morons that have no knowledge of the game?!? Some are though.

It's evident after this that DSJr needs to go .... **** out if here if you think a casual fan doesn't have eyes and is not capable of seeing the dysfunction and lack of ability going on with the team.

Bye ***** ...

Not to mention dude is one of the main reasons this team struggles.

Good teams have good point guards. This is the era of the elite pg & dude just ain't got it.

That quote got me. Get this burger outta here.

Not to mention dude is one of the main reasons this team struggles.

Good teams have good point guards. This is the era of the elite pg & dude just ain't got it.

That quote got me. Get this burger outta here.
Hope we boo the **** outta him when we get back home

Wally commentating on Friday Night Knicks?

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom