The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The strategy teams use is to always match even if they don’t plan on keeping em...That way they can get something for the player in a sign and trade , like with D Lo last year ...That’s the advantage they got with restricted and most teams use it that’s why they pick up the restricted option, they got nothing to lose by matching really

If BI supposed to be in NYC then send Randle and Knox/Frank to N.O and be done with it
I'd do that in a heartbeat

You brought up hardaway jr as an example so I can’t take it serious ...Different caliber of players, BI lined himself up as a “max player” the Pels marching whatever if they want him there...You talking bout the Tyler Johnson type free agent contracts, it’s levels keep up
You said the strategy teams ALWAYS use is to match.

Obviously, not always.

The THJ situation was different. It was out there that the Hawks would match any offer up to 50mil and idiot Mills didn’t want to take a chance of them matching so he offered the 70mil knowing the Hawks wouldn’t match. Most of the sign and trades involve max players but not always. But just say the Hawks did match and the Knicks were like nah we’re not giving him 70mil and assests to get him, then the Hawks wouldve be stuck with him and they weren’t taking that chance for 70mil.

Giannis probably got a bunch of racial **** thrown at him from the Bucks fans after their elimination and was like I’m out.

They’re gonna ask for everyone if true.

RJ, Mitch, Randle, 2020 FRP, 2021 FRP, Dallas pick

That offer is pretty trash too compared to what other teams can offer.

Whatever happens, I want the Knicks’ highest draft pick in recent years, RJ, given the chance to fully realize his potential. He was considered #1 draft pick before some freaks of nature took the scene. He’ll need to fully embrace mamba mentality and work on everything, most importantly footwork.

Whatever happens, I want the Knicks’ highest draft pick in recent years, RJ, given the chance to fully realize his potential. He was considered #1 draft pick before some freaks of nature took the scene. He’ll need to fully embrace mamba mentality and work on everything, most importantly footwork.
This should be the mentality going forward for all our past 3 years draft picks.

Wall is definitely going to be dumped by the Wiz. Probably told him to stay in NY because that’s where he’s going to play next year with the rest of the Kentucky cats already on the team and staff.

Last edited:
Hindsight is obviously 50/50 but add Michael Porter Jr to the list of guys we could’ve had instead of Knox in the 2018 draft that makes you sad to think about

Watching him hit big shot after big shot in these playoffs def gets you in your feelings :frown: :smh:

Hes the newest guy that everyone’s going to be complaining about not getting enough playing time because he can really help the Knicks and shouldn’t be at the end of the bench or in the G League.

Back
Top Bottom