The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can’t he learn to play better D under Thibs just like people hold out hope for Frank learning to play NBA basketball.

What big has learned to play defense at such a late stage?

They're banking on his College Player of the Year award. Here are the other older upperclassmen players who won that award:

Frank Kaminsky
Tyler Hansborough
Jalen Brunson
Frank Mason
Jimmer Fredette
JJ Redick

What big has learned to play defense at such a late stage?

They're banking on his College Player of the Year award. Here are the other older upperclassmen players who won that award:

Frank Kaminsky
Tyler Hansborough
Jalen Brunson
Frank Mason
Jimmer Fredette
JJ Redick
Why you had to put out that list :lol:

IDK I feel like this is the year some gems might slip, definitely don't want to give up picks for obi. If he is there at 8 that one thing

Sixers are a mess. They needed shooters and a leader so they let Jimmy and JJ walk to sign Horford and Tobias Harris which cost them probably 50mil more combined to sign them vice Jimmy and JJ and then 1 year later they’re dumping a 1st and Horford for Green just to get his contract off the books. Elton Brand should’ve lost his job for that mess.

I love how ESPN had a segment on how the Knicks are trying to move up, possibly to #3 to imply we trying to get Melo and when it doesn’t happen, I’m sure their jokes are ready:smh:

But if Lamelo and his dad can strongarm him to the Knicks, I might just go ahead an order a custom Authentic from Fanatics or something right after:lol:

A little dissapointed/upset. We just lost one draft pick to move 4 spots.

**** ... like this year, no one really knows what they are getting IMO. Obi is a no for me though!

I love how ESPN had a segment on how the Knicks are trying to move up, possibly to #3 to imply we trying to get Melo and when it doesn’t happen, I’m sure their jokes are ready:smh:

But if Lamelo and his dad can strongarm him to the Knicks, I might just go ahead an order a custom Authentic from Fanatics or something right after:lol:
#antiknicksagenda

Will cop an authentic on the spot if we get Lamelo tho

if we end up getting the #5 pick i have a feeling we getting obi... i just want melo, haliburton or hayes in that order and im happy

Back
Top Bottom