The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll take Russ if it means dumping Randle. If Russ can help the young guys develop offensively, it could attract one All Star caliber guy. Idk why dudes have this pipe dream of us having 0 stars and just have a bunch of development guys with no good playmaker and someone like Giannis will come

Obi Toppin is gonna be a fun name to mangle if he turns out to be another booger in the nose that is a Knicks draft pick :lol:

Last edited:
Cole Anthony gone too I’m done for the night

I’ll trust y’all to keep me posted this **** so weak

Every time I say Knicks have a shot at someone he gets picked so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. Should've called Obi to the knicks

Therr has to be a deal for someone ... because if not wtf did we trade up 4 spots?

Why did wd draft Knox Breezy paid Portis Taj and Randle and pass on a good PG for OBI.

So yeah ....

They’re obviously making trades and are going to decline the team options :lol:
Not mad at the Obi pick.... only gripe is that he’s old for a rookie

BTE, why are some calling for RJ Hampton? Dude is a subpar shooter, below avg FT shooter and not a good passer. **** that ... whos the best catch and shoot player left?

They’re obviously making trades and are going to decline the team options :lol:
Not mad at the Obi pick.... only gripe is that he’s old for a rookie
I dont cafe about age bro .. that **** is something after Lebron. Before duds were all on their 20's before making the NBA.

I thought everyone was over “euro Knicks”?

i wasnt high on deni... his stats look trash and just banking on potential like frank... still thought we coulda done better than obi but whatever its done... curious to see who we pick at #23 then ill turn off the draft

Back
Top Bottom