The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way Mills was reluctant trade THJr is the same way he is reluctant to let Fiz go.

Everyone know dude is not working out, but he is hoping magic happens.

Cut your loses and keep it moving.

At this point I dont even know who's out there, but .... someone other Fiz is a start.

The only coach I was mad we fired was Woodson. Dude is a good coach IMO. Dont know why he hasn't gotten another HC job.
Woodson was dope .. he actually called plays and made defense a priority..had melo winning scoring champions and made a old squad decent for 2 seasons...

Fiz seems like he doesn't do x and o's... Ala Steve Kerr .. I'm sure Mike Conley was the coach in Memphis lol .

I mean they picked up his option, he played well in FIBA this summer, he Ded up one of the best offensive PGs and shut him down. Like how are we not giving him extended looks?
Kemba??? Lol cmon... You seem Frank's offensive highlights bruh, he's like 6'7 and does nothing above average outside of defense...

Imagine getting fired because Frank Booty got no pt. Coach who cut Jordan status :rofl: This is the first year Fiz is expected to win games give him until AS break to light the torches. It's not looking good for his abilities right now but not many people expected anything but another lottery season this year anyway. Biggest surprise so far has been Barretts play :smokin

Surprised they still have money to launder and they haven't closed up shop, yet. :lol:

In all seriousness though, I hope Patrick is getting his fair share...cause they're definitely getting money over there.

In all seriousness, what can Fiz do to make us win more games? Right now he’s not utilizing anyone (outside of Ellington) properly. Literally the only time there’s any off ball movement is when he’s on the floor. Randle should not be isoing from the top of the key.

The focus should be fully on defense and shooting. Dotson and Ellington should play every game. It opens up the terrible spacing we currently have. Taj should take all of Portis minutes, he may not be a lockdown defender but atleast he’s a smart defender. Frank without a doubt should play if defense really is a priority.

Elfrid - Frank
RJ - Ellington
Morris - Dot
Randle - Knox
Mitch - Taj

This isn’t rocket science. Prioritize defense and shooting, not iso ball. We have enough players tryna get there’s.

Kemba??? Lol cmon... You seem Frank's offensive highlights bruh, he's like 6'7 and does nothing above average outside of defense...

We picked up his option so let him play. **** if he doesn’t fit build up some value and trade him. All these mediocre signees ain’t getting us to the playoffs so **** what we have to lose.

Any lineup with the 3 young guns starting I'm down with but I won't swing RJ to the 1 while having Knox as the 2.

I’d feel pretty good about putting money on Frank still not getting minutes tonight

Not gonna be surprised when I see RJ and Trier running backup point again while Lavine carves us up

lets give Fiz some credit here. When Lavine and the Bulls guards are going off I trust he’ll recognize the adjustment he has to make and put in one of our best defensive guards. So with that being said I look forward to the season debut of Kadeem “The Dream” Allen tonight

So we really overpaid for Portis, Gibson and Morris instead of bringing Melo back for the minimum huh?

Back
Top Bottom