The Official 2008-09 All-Star Picture Thread (Jay-Z/LBJ Dinner Pg13, Pg16 = PC Death) 56k NO NO NO

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

dcdd87c5185e582d5ff0d2f801aa8576-getty-83008110bc100_allstar_ports.jpg

I heard he qualified for the legends game.

forehead looks like some refried beans

dude nose look like a premature mushroom
laugh.gif

everybody getting dressed up and timmy d of all people gotta be wearing a freakin adidas suit

not suprised though lol

$%#+ kobe trying to show off his chest hair for?
sick.gif

and yall dudes hating on AI
smh.gif
hes dressin like himselfand hes not gonna change for whatever style it is

and smh at jr smith
smh.gif

never imagined an nba player wearing AE, and JR smith of all people, i would have probably imagine a ryan bowen or some player along that line but JR smith!!!and beasely hair line needs one of those bomberman gifs that i saw from other threads before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Damn so many players rocking shirts or blazers with epaulettes

Thaddeous Young FTW Acne FTL

That's been wassup for the last 2yrs a la TI.In the last month I've probably copped 4 or 5 of em myself.But shout out 2 Chris Bosh DHoward & NateDogg they're dougie imo. & I'm feeling the polo Bibby has on, matches the saphire retro i's that are about 2 drop

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OJ fashion sense is the best in the League. I dunno if he doin it himself or if he got a stylist, but I aint seen him drobe'd up wak yet.

Has to have a stylist but @ the same time he's young so he knows what's hot & what fits him best. But I gotta give it to Lebron on the gear, gotthat Jay Z esq thing going on

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This _ Beasley was looking at the camera and the Clock at the same time
smh.gif

I respect Juice sense of dress
pimp.gif

Watch Pooh come there rocking a 150 or some !+%* like that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

When did fam get tatted like that? I remember the reeper & the cross but he going Rodman on us!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

OJ fashion sense is the best in the League. I dunno if he doin it himself or if he got a stylist, but I aint seen him drobe'd up wak yet.

Has to have a stylist but @ the same time he's young so he knows what's hot & what fits him best. But I gotta give it to Lebron on the gear, got that Jay Z esq thing going on
Yeah I'd give it toWhistle or Bron (nh) they make most these other n's look sloppy

whats up with ludas hand in the pic w shaq? looks swollen like hes got heart failure or somethin. better get that checked out

Iverson shaved his braids. no pics, but David Aldrige is interviewing him on NBAtv.

Back
Top Bottom