The Official 2008-09 All-Star Picture Thread (Jay-Z/LBJ Dinner Pg13, Pg16 = PC Death) 56k NO NO NO

Aaron Brooks.
roll.gif

O.J. stays with the Polo cable crew sweaters.
pimp.gif

OJ fashion sense is the best in the League. I dunno if he doin it himself or if he got a stylist, but I aint seen him drobe'd up wak yet.

Props to the dudes who wear clothes that actally fit them.

Bosh, Granger, Nate, to name a few....

Aaron Brooks.
roll.gif

Word.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OJ fashion sense is the best in the League. I dunno if he doin it himself or if he got a stylist, but I aint seen him drobe'd up wak yet.
100% Co-sign, I bet he has a stylist.

c2239c25be1955475c9c7a752e9b77f2-getty-.jpg

But c'mon A.C. you can't be going out in Public wearing shortsleeves if your doing your arms like that.

Brook Lopez has that straight up "Quasimodo-standing in front of a catherdral with some broad in his arms yelling SANCTUARY!!!!" look going in thosepics. Brutal...

Brook Lopez = Lurch (he is a beast though on the court and will be a great player in this league)

Sideshow Bob and Mr. Burns together in that pic was just random. (Is every Nets player but VC there? Guess the Nets are hand delivering the players they aretrading)

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

b0126a1c5dc1248ea0de79384d411d14-getty-83008110nsb036_all_star_portraits.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I saw this picture, the thought of a parent yelling to stop jumping on the furniture entered my head.[/color]
laugh.gif
nate lookin like he's saying "the %$%+ u gunna do mom? i'm standin on the couch. what?"
laugh.gif

no joke though i was scrolling through pics mad quick and had to scroll back up cuz it looked like a kid

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

b0126a1c5dc1248ea0de79384d411d14-getty-83008110nsb036_all_star_portraits.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I saw this picture, the thought of a parent yelling to stop jumping on the furniture entered my head.[/color]
laugh.gif
nate lookin like he's saying "the %$%+ u gunna do mom? i'm standin on the couch. what?"
laugh.gif

no joke though i was scrolling through pics mad quick and had to scroll back up cuz it looked like a kid

haha first thing i thought of was "f. yo couch" from chappelle show. haha

Back
Top Bottom