....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I'm goin to the game on Friday......Rose better play....lol

And I'll be at the TNT game against Miami.....what a turrible time to go see them live....
I'm almost sure they said Rose is playing Friday ... and that Miami game, they say Noah may miss up to two more games.

So if we have him back, we may win.

At this point I don't even know.

Maybe we should just tank the rest of the season......I really don't see us making any noise in the first round anyway.
We need to fire Vinny, Trade Deng and maybe Hinrich.
Bring in Avery, a combination of Bosh & Joe Johnson or Wade and Boozer.
This losing streak is really bad, we just better hope those ping pong balls bounce our way and give us a lotto pick.

Sorry I couldn't bring home a win guys. I do however have pics.

zjwlfd.jpg

infu5v.jpg

30tgfp1.jpg

Originally Posted by Teymur85

howd you get such nice seats ^

Dont let the zoom fool you
laugh.gif

I was in section 316 row 3
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.  It makes me sad that I haven't been to a game yet this season.  I've gone to a home game every season for the past 6 or 7 years, but just haven't found the time to go this year. 

Dad has always had the hookups with the tickets though, so it's 100 level or better every time
pimp.gif

My parents sat courtside when the lakers were in town... work making me miss that game, almost punched someone at work that night
tired.gif

Originally Posted by coolgy023

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing.  It makes me sad that I haven't been to a game yet this season.  I've gone to a home game every season for the past 6 or 7 years, but just haven't found the time to go this year. 

Dad has always had the hookups with the tickets though, so it's 100 level or better every time
pimp.gif

My parents sat courtside when the lakers were in town... work making me miss that game, almost punched someone at work that night
tired.gif

Lucky guy. I've been in the 200's once. This was back when Mike was playing. haven't been there since.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What kind of camera do you have? Those pictures look really good. Whenever I go to a game my pictures look like hot garbage no matter where I'm sitting.

We play Philly tonight ... hopefully we win, Rose is playing.

Our bench is getting better, maybe there's a good thing in all this. Our bench becoming that much stronger.

Bulls up big right now......i like

and one11, I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15. Its a point and shoot, but i really like it. Takes nice videos too. I got some great videos at the Jay-Z concert too.

hold up wait a min.....is this dude rose taking and making 3's now

let me find out he feel good enough about his jumper to take 3's now

about damn time we got off the losing streak, hopefully we can put together a little run over the next couple of games

Back
Top Bottom