The Official 2009 Smoke-A-Thon Thread.....

Originally Posted by HighRep87

u have to live in CA to get that card?
Yeah, I think so.
Is there any other states that sell medical marijuana legally?

to my NY n's, whats good with that Sour though?
laugh.gif
I hear GREATthings bout it and some call it the "kush of the east coast"

Fam, I was finna get one of them cards, but that $150 ain't worth it...the clinic ain't finna have better weed or better prices than the streets

Originally Posted by AG 47

Fam, I was finna get one of them cards, but that $150 ain't worth it...the clinic ain't finna have better weed or better prices than the streets
ummm.....but you can LEGALLY possess marijuana....so IMO its definitely worth it

man we blowin on zips of purple out here man, bay area grapes ftw...yall east coast N's and that sour diesel or whatever yall smokin
laugh.gif
that @*+$ is boo boo compared to norcal smoke...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

ummm.....but you can LEGALLY possess marijuana....so IMO its definitely worth it

It has it's limitations as well....it's not like you can take a stroll down the street smoking a blunt....you have to do it in your home.

If you live on school grounds like I do, then that card doesn't help you...no one cares about you "medicating" yourself.

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

laugh.gif
I hear GREAT things bout it and some call it the "kush of the east coast"

Yeah the Sour is POTENT.

As far as easily attainable high grade. Thats the dankest, smelliest most THC packed s_ we got right now, that and the OG Kush cats be havin. You can smell adime of that sour, well hidden from a good distance away.

After you break up...your fingers will be sticking to whatever you touch.

Neon green and smell like a skunk sprayed on it. Guaranteed to make you cough a hole in your chest off of 2/3 good drags.

Its too harsh for me to smoke on the reg though. Don't like the taste of it. Rather smoke Ls of that purple on the daily. But the Purple X Sour combo is amarvelous thing.

I wish I could get my hand on that Cali Purple Urple tho. Dudes got it out Pennsylvania way but its not as widespread with the regular hood suppliers in NYC.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

As far as easily attainable high grade. Thats the dankest, smelliest most THC packed s_ we got right now, that and the OG Kush cats be havin. You can smell a dime of that sour, well hidden from a good distance away.

Neon green and smell like a skunk sprayed on it. Guaranteed to make you cough a hole in your chest off of 2/3 good drags.

_'s be walking around smelling like *** ?

It has it's limitations as well....it's not like you can take a stroll down the street smoking a blunt....you have to do it in your home.

If you live on school grounds like I do, then that card doesn't help you...no one cares about you "medicating" yourself.
IDK what limitations your talking about when you can go to the store and legally buy buds as if they were a pack of cigarettes. As a smoker thatsall I ask for, damn smoking an L while taking a stroll down the street.

Originally Posted by dreClark

As far as easily attainable high grade. Thats the dankest, smelliest most THC packed s_ we got right now, that and the OG Kush cats be havin. You can smell a dime of that sour, well hidden from a good distance away.

_'s be walking around smelling like *** ?
Yeah B.

Thats the new cologne for the hood.

_s be walking around smelling like concentrated urine. The smell is wild distinctive.

I mean you gotta draw the line somewhere.

I'm all for getting high and +$!*...do you.

But _'s cant be walking around smelling like the slums of South Africa

smh.gif
smh.gif

If everybody aint smoking the same kinda weed then I dont think it's gonna make sense to be on some "ironman/last man standing" tip..... That OGkush though.... all I can say is maaaaaan
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
talk about someflight.

im smomking some type of cali kush interbreed with sour diesel and i must say
eek.gif
best herb ive ever smoked in my life...its like some pineapple expressforreals...and tis coming straight outta harlem..for what i know he is the only dude who got this right now

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

laugh.gif
I hear GREAT things bout it and some call it the "kush of the east coast"

Yeah the Sour is POTENT.

After you break up...your fingers will be sticking to whatever you touch.

Its too harsh for me to smoke on the reg though. Don't like the taste of it. Rather smoke Ls of that purple on the daily. But the Purple X Sour combo is a marvelous thing.

I wish I could get my hand on that Cali Purple Urple tho. Dudes got it out Pennsylvania way but its not as widespread with the regular hood suppliers in NYC.

Damn, if only 5 could get my hands on some of that. iI've heard nothing but good things about it
tired.gif
. Well I guess every major city has a strand to call their own. Gonna cop a halfO of Shoreline and throw in a Devin the Dude album.

You wrong though son.

Q. Where can I legally ingest medicinal marijuana?
SB 420, section 11362.79 states that patients may not ingest medicinal marijuana:

(a) In any place where smoking is prohibited by law.
(b) In or within 1,000 feet of the grounds of a school, recreation center, or youth center, unless the medical use occurs within a residence.
(c) On a school bus.
(d) While in a motor vehicle that is being operated.
(e) While operating a boat.

Pretty sure that means I can blow trees while taking a stroll down the street as long as I'm not near a school or whatever.
pimp.gif
I'm copping the medcard when I get my taxes back.

What other states share this kind of law that Cali's got with those cards...because I almost feel the need to move to the west coast the rest of the timeI'm in college just for a card haha
pimp.gif

Hit some Gods Gift (Grandaddy Purp x OG Kush)....PUT YOU OUT THE GAME...no lie
God's Gift
pimp.gif
This #%$@ had me and my boys playingWario Ware on the Wii hella into it and everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Hit some Gods Gift (Grandaddy Purp x OG Kush)....PUT YOU OUT THE GAME...no lie
God's Gift
pimp.gif
This #%$@ had me and my boys playing Wario Ware on the Wii hella into it and everything
laugh.gif
Yep I think it's one of my favorite strains ever.

Back
Top Bottom