The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Celebrities Courtside

@ Nuggets-Nets

810xt.jpg

Lil Wayne, Mack Maine, Lil Twist, YMCMB
That n_ haircut is TERRIBLE 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Jay02

Wade and Bron are like two little girls. I guarantee you when Wade said he was sitting out, Lebron was like ok i guess ill sit out too...So we can giggle and gossip with eachother. Look at Bron hoppin around in those pictures. Your gonna tell me he finished 2 qaurters of a game catching alley-oops and then hes running and hopping around on the bench on a sprained ankle? Dude coulda played.

Cams hats are annoying too.
SO MUCH HATE. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude, I loved Lebron on the Cavs. I'm from and live in Milwaukee, I LOVED Wade at Marquette. But these two dudes are just annoying. Their egos, how they just walk around, it just bothers me. Wade used to be humble coming into the league but dude is one of the biggest douche bags in the league. Its why I love Rose and Durant, complete opposites of these two d ridding tools. Look at Lebron in those pictures, HES NOT INJURED. He thinks hes entitled to take off so he can chill out with his boyfriend.
136465541.jpg

sprained ankle or night off with his bf?

And I like Cam, just think those hats with the brim like that looks stupid. 
What you mad for tho?
you do realize when you get an ankle injury like that, you can play on it for the next 2 hours, but the next day that thing is going to kill you with pain. 

It amazes me how much someone can hate somebody they don't even know nor have ever met....smh

Chris Paul's sneaker release party for the CP3.V

cp3j.png

Chris and Jada Paul
cp3jada.png

Blake Griffin
blakecp3party.png

Ryan Gomes, Deandre Jordan, Clipper Darrell (unofficial team mascot)
rygdeandre.png

more celebrities at the Clippers-Heat game

Billy Crystal
136829577.jpg

Damon Wayans
nerd.gif

2ah5r86.jpg

Chris Rock
136836034.jpg

(not pictured: Sinbad were also in attendance)

Jered Weaver and John Lackey
5890128.jpg

Tyga, Blac Chyna, Gabrielle Union, Aziz Ansari
clip2rc.jpg

ai7mv3ceamdtqz.jpg

Rihanna
001fbe.jpg

668547566707f1c4efd6b.jpg

6685450307a387c45754b.jpg

That boy Terry need to go hire him a tailor! 
laugh.gif
 He not even knowin. No way you have that much money and wear a suit off the rack
laugh.gif

That last pic of Rihanna...
30t6p3b.gif

I would have been showing the @$%@ out if I was on the court...breaking out And1 moves until I got substituted out.
laugh.gif

Terrys circle is bogus for letting that man meet the president with that big suit on
laugh.gif

Thats why you have to have good friends, HONEST friends..."Yo, my dude... That suit?...Not a good look fam"

Back
Top Bottom