The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at all those Clipper pics

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why are you so concerned about how ANOTHER MAN is rocking his facial hair?

Thats some female type %+! to do.
laugh.gif

Lebrons beard is terrible though
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't see nothing wrong with Bron's beard.

roll.gif
@ the Tay Zonday comparison

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That last pic of Rihanna...
30t6p3b.gif

I would have been showing the @$%@ out if I was on the court...breaking out And1 moves until I got substituted out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL especially if I was a scrub on the bench

MisterP speaking the truth i'd be out there trying to mixtape everybody to get with Rih Rih. 

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Ciara gets passed around just as much as a basketball.  She has a lot of free time now.

You gather all that from some pictures huh? Cool
Actually a lot of people have been making similar assumptions if you read through the thread.  We're joking but whenever you see her now she's at games or around nba players.

Steve Harvey @ Heat - Hawks
138854796.jpg

KJ & his wife - Suns - Kings
138780457.jpg

Will Ferrell when he did the starting lineups.
laugh.gif

138534744.jpg

138534710.jpg

138530504.jpg

138886397.jpg

f14cfe9578901baecdecce6944b33afe-getty-138552019.jpg

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why are you so concerned about how ANOTHER MAN is rocking his facial hair?

Thats some female type %+! to do.
laugh.gif

Lebrons beard is terrible though
sick.gif
sick.gif

Female trait. Stop it dog.

I looked it up, its Bar Rafaeli, an Israeli model. She's definitely hot.  Coincidentailly enough, CP tweeted about it this morning:

Chris Paul @CP3 Big Thanks to @SI_Swimsuit @MJ_Day and @BarRefaeli for letting me be apart of the SI shoot...had wayyyy too much fun!!!

If that photoshoot was before the Clippers game against the Mavs yesterday, it may explain why CP played limited minutes and had an unusually high number of turnovers.  I might have lost some focus too after that.

Wait, I'm confused..We're in a thread where we are looking at pictures of men we don't personally know when they're not on the basketball court, and that's totally acceptable. But the second someone criticizes one of these men, they're being females? Makes no sense......

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Wait, I'm confused..We're in a thread where we are looking at pictures of men we don't personally know when they're not on the basketball court, and that's totally acceptable. But the second someone criticizes one of these men, they're being females? Makes no sense......

EXACTLY
roll.gif
roll.gif

40 pages of dudes staring at NBA players pleats is fine but when somebody rightfully mentions that LBJ's beard looks ridiculous its a female trait? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom