The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Norris Cole is going to hear about that for a long while.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Norris Cole is going to hear about that for a long while.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup i hope he doesn't roll up on jay without lebron that be funny

Cole: Hey Jay
Jay:
indifferent.gif
and you are?
Cole: *walks away*

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

and what is sitting next to beyonce?
alien.gif
That's your mans Earl Monroes wifey whom he just had a kid with. They put him on the screen and everybody clapped. Then they pulled back to get the kid and accidentally got it on the jumbotron. The garden collectively went 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
he cant afford those seats
and it always seems like when kobe or lebron visit Ny/Nj, all the celebs go to ny and the pro athletes go to nj.

I'm pretty sure that was Solange's son

Looks like his pops is in the background so yeah I believe that's who it is.

Pecas in the background
pimp.gif

damn i wanna know what hov said to bron bron. seemed like bron was in a trance ripping that stuff off his body lmaooo. especially since wasnt no smiles cracked on hov part hahahaha. on some 'give my young homie all ya stuff and i wont expose you' steeze. bet he wont pull that same game with mamba.

as for the kid, thats a dope moment. something he'll never forget. sweet!! keep the pics coming yall, i love this thread.

He probably asked him to do it but did it under his breath and behind his hand so the kid wouldn't see/notice him asking

Originally Posted by Freeze

damn i wanna know what hov said to bron bron. seemed like bron was in a trance ripping that stuff off his body lmaooo. especially since wasnt no smiles cracked on hov part hahahaha. on some 'give my young homie all ya stuff and i wont expose you' steeze. bet he wont pull that same game with mamba.

as for the kid, thats a dope moment. something he'll never forget. sweet!! keep the pics coming yall, i love this thread.
he definitely says nephew before covering his mouth

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

and what is sitting next to beyonce?
alien.gif
That's your mans Earl Monroes wifey whom he just had a kid with. They put him on the screen and everybody clapped. Then they pulled back to get the kid and accidentally got it on the jumbotron. The garden collectively went 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
he cant afford those seats
and it always seems like when kobe or lebron visit Ny/Nj, all the celebs go to ny and the pro athletes go to nj.

Majority of athletes live in NJ

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lebron James or not... Don't put no sweaty #%% headband on my sons head!
laugh.gif

Forreal.
laugh.gif

Thats dope though, he gave lil man his sneakers too. Straight to ebay. I dont remember Jay's sneaker game being that nice.

Back
Top Bottom