The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

That aint no damn Ghostface dummy...
30t6p3b.gif

Russy will never be the worse dressed as long as Duncan & Wade are in the league...

& what the hell does the "adopting type" look like??

I got 10 bucks that says Nick Young flamboyant self gonna drop out the league and pursue a career in RnB.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Nick Young
e583baeeac2b11e1b001123.jpg
i think i know how the conversation 30 seconds before this was taken went...

" ayyy *!!$! get out n fill it up, n you cuh take this pic right fast... yall know i gotta have this joint back by 5 or they keepin my deductible"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
JewSeeJay wrote:

Nick Young
e583baeeac2b11e1b001123.jpg

" ayyy *!!$! get out n fill it up, n you cuh take this pic right fast... yall know i gotta have this joint back by 5 or they keepin my deductible"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Nick Young

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

But seriously, dude can accord a rari? His confidence is out the roof though, gotta give him that.
laugh.gif

^ I read that he was living check to check his first few years in Washington. He made $3 million+ this past season.

kdruss.jpg

son....
indifferent.gif

we cutting up sheets now b? seriously? thats not wavy.  least he has lenses in those glasses.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

They look like buffoons. I hope DEJUAN BLAIR clears them out.
Dejuan has averaged five minutes a game this series.. I don't think he'll be on the court long enough to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom