*****The OFFICIAL 2014 NFC South is Trash Thread: CONGRATS TO THE CAROLINA PANTHERS BACK-2-BACK NFCS

Who Will Win the NFC South Showdown?

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mike-evans-does-manziel-money-celebration-after-touchdown-against-cleveland.gif
OROY!!! Bengals next up and I hope Dalton is Dalton

Hey Kmante, 
wink.gif

Last edited:

Absolutely disgraceful! 
mean.gif

Thank goodness we finally get a bye week. Maybe that's what we need.

We'll be back Week 13 and reverse the trend.

5 straight wins  
smile.gif
I hope so...
pimp.gif

What makes this season even tougher is because of the success we had last year...even though no team has ever repeated as division champs...
mean.gif

I really thought Atlanta was done this year.

This division does not deserve a playoff spot this season. No hate.

Tampa's secondary has been abhorrent most of the year. Saints are losing at home, the seemingly impossible. Carolina's vaunted defense is respected no more and they can't protect Cam. Falcons have a host of their own problems. Yet the NFC South is fully up for grabs with a nice run of wins.

...but the division winner will be 7-9
frown.gif

No title change
laugh.gif
Mess around the division winner might be 6-10 (actually 6-9-1 to be exact). WORST case scenario tho.

This division does not deserve a playoff spot this season. No hate.

Well, yeah.
laugh.gif

But tell that to the 7-9 Seahawks back in 2010. That's why you play the game.

The Panthers will do the same this year 
tongue.gif

OROY!!! Bengals next up and I hope Dalton is Dalton

Hey Kmante, 
wink.gif
Hey @yvespo3

Last edited:
If the division winner is 6-10, then they really need to change up this playoff situation. Just cause you win the sortiest division in the league, doesn't mean you deserve to host a playoff game, let alone make the playoffs

I think it's fair and fine just the way it is. 7-9 Seahawks won a playoff game :lol:

That saints fan that stole the ball away from that bengals is such a scum. Even when she begged he couldn't even look at her. Probably was too sore his team is utter trash. What a scumbag

That saints fan that stole the ball away from that bengals is such a scum. Even when she begged he couldn't even look at her. Probably was too sore his team is utter trash. What a scumbag

man F her...she didnt get there fast enough, maybe she should start doing some explosive drills in the gym. i aint mad at ol man.

i thought it was funny as hell. personally.

Last edited:
That that old head is a POS for that. What's his old *** gonna do with a TD ball from Gresham anyway 
mean.gif

I think he gave it to her at the end though, I saw her waving the ball to the camera.

Damn can the 1st place Falcons get some respect around here? Maybe a title change or something :lol:

RiseUp :pimp:

Lol We have a tough schedule ahead but I'm not going to lie and say that it doesn't feel good still! Best of the worst for now :lol:

Last edited:
Before Week 13 starts, I would like to validate how GREAT the NFC South is this year!
 Every NFC South team is three games below .500 or worse—a first in NFL history, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. It’s possible that a 5-11 record will be good enough to win the NFC South. Repeat: the champion of the NFC South could plausibly be 5-11.
 The NFC South is 6-23-1 against the rest of the league. That's an embarrassing 21.6 winning percentage. 
alien.gif

Last edited:
Atlanta beats the Cards today and goes up a full game on the Saints :pimp:

My god nobody wants this division. :lol:

Falcons bout to get their head kicked in tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom