The Official 2014 Shooting Stars Foamposite PE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol man only on restocks essentially or non-tlo shoes

this is why ive slowly been transitioning to runners in general. its becoming harder and harder for to justify dropping this money on sneakers that are inferior quality and are impossible to get.

the runners, Nike sb, and NSW got my money this summer

that's why I prefer in store releases. No technological BS that you gotta play games with.
good looks

some weird stuff going on tho... a lot of OOS messages when they really are in stock.

Yep. Since 9 am with the infrared 3. They are still available. People havr this pack just sitting in their carts and not checking out. Must be holding for ransom or waiting for mommy credit card. I need an oregon foam, db foam or toro 6 restock. Knowing nike that prime time is between 6-7:30 pm tonight.

Finally, got my pair! Wasn't able to size swap for my size on RD, so I guess this will do.

j2vubzCeXDTtt.JPG

pls Nike release it individually without pack

What's the going market rate on a pair of just the foams in the pack size 9-9.5?

What's the going market rate on a pair of just the foams in the pack size 9-9.5?

Not sure. I had my pair for 375 in here and got no offers at all. I've seen some people say they negotiated in the mid $200s

Saw a dude selling just the foams for 350 in size 13. I went to jump on it a day later. He upped it to 400 and it sold right away. 

13 is slightly harder to find. Now that the pack isint releasing separately I might look to cop it in that same size

finally picked up some us11s off ebay for under retail... now i just gotta figure out what to do with the lil pennys

just can't justify keeping them only for the 3m laces lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom