THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Grilli is ****. Santana has some good metrics, walks i think the second most often in baseball. not worth losing Cueto though.

Thanks man, I was actually able to get a Puig/Alex Gordon trade for those two instead!

I'd try and sell Gallo while the hype is at it's highest.  Maybe package him and Souza or Panik in for someone else.

As far as waiver guys go I'd try and grab Yasmany Tomas if he's available.  He's on the path for full playing time in the OF now that Trumbo's gone and he's been playing really well lately.

I'd decline that trade.  You're giving up too much in regards to pitching.

someone in the NT Keeper take Pablo Sandoval off my hands for a draft pick

Tired of seeing this fat bastard's name

Thanks. Almost went with Hunter, but decided against for a few reasons. I know Torii and I don't know if he stays on his recent pace for the rest of the season given his age and that 2B eligibility for Delino is nice.

I see your trade, by the way. I haven't totally made up my mind, but the fact that Pablo isn't hitting lefties at all and now sitting when one is on the mound, it's hard for me to do it. I'm pretty confident in my third baseman anyway (Kris Bryant, Moustakas).

Last edited:
Kemp's hitting more ground balls this year than usual. His contact rates are in line though which is decent. Not making too much soft contact in comparison to his historical numbers. I'm thinking once he starts elevating the ball he might get on track. Sort of want to pick him up if someone drops him.

Strop in for the save after Rondon gives up a leadoff HR to Harper.  Probably a good time to grab him if you need saves.  First Rodney and now Rondon, my closers this year are not looking good.
mean.gif

At least I have the Ax man holding things down.  Never thought I'd say that again.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kemp's hitting more ground balls this year than usual. His contact rates are in line though which is decent. Not making too much soft contact in comparison to his historical numbers. I'm thinking once he starts elevating the ball he might get on track. Sort of want to pick him up if someone drops him.

Well, he hit a homer today so that's a start :lol:

last call for Panda Bear if anyone wants to trade for him in the NT Keeper. Looking for a draft pick.

Last edited:
Not really sure what the Reds are doing with Mesoraco, I thought dude was hurt but apparently they're trying him in LF at AAA. And that's where he'll be when he gets called up I guess. Something worth monitoring?

Wieters was such a clutch pickup this week man. Was the difference in winning :pimp:

Was up all week against Champ, now I'm down by 2 with just Grandal left. I'm 2-6, desperately need this W to keep my season alive. Freaking Shark man :smh: Cole and deGrom gave me gems today.

Edit: Champ just reminded me I still have Matt Carpenter and Rosenthal :lol: still man, I need this W just to stay alive. I get to 3-6, with my staff, I'm confident I can go on a tear.

Last edited:
Won big this week after losing by a b.s. .17 last week.

Sitting at 3-6, need my pitching to keep it up and my bats to stay consistent. McCutchen, Fielder, Norris carry me. Hoping Brantley's back issues don't linger like they have.

Down by .5 now. I have Rosenthal so hopefully he gets the save or Grandal draws a walk or something.

Damn and I thought I was devastated at .17.

It was 1.17, Norris with the single brought it down. He advanced all the way to third, if he scored I would have taken the lead and won. Instead, Middlebrooks grounds into a DP to end the game, bases loaded no less :smh: .

Last edited:
Gives me nightmares of Chip Kelly's not using shady in the red zone 5 times last year w me down by 3 and a chance to go to the championship

Back
Top Bottom