///The OFFICIAL 2015 NFC South Trash Talk Thread - Vol. Panthers 3 Peat is Official!\\\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke is looking like a no go for Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised if he sits out the next game after the Saints.

Got Tampa after the Saints*, so he may very well sit that one out too. Not like we need the best player on one side of the ball to beat those bums, based off of last year :lol:

But with the bye week coming after the Tampa game followed by a trip to Seattle, that may be the best option.

You saint fans know what time it is...we've been beating the brakes off of y'all for the last 2 years. :pimp:

Hopefully Cook doesn't play. Only player that scares me and also Spiller. Other then that y'all are BBQ chicken Sunday.

Am I trippin or have we not split the lst 2 years? And have we not outscored you guys in those games? Y'all should win by 21+ this week doe :lol:

Yeah, we've split with the Saints the last two years. With the more iconic win being the Hixon catch, in similar weather as today.

Bersin added to active roster and Brandon Williams waived.

Alteraun Verner got benched for tim Jennings 
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Kmante you banned me bruh from the Carolina thread? Lol coulda just msgd me fam. All good tho
laugh.gif

It wasn't me! I couldn't ban folks from threads at the time, but I saw that you were kicked out tho.

Trust me, you ain't getting banned here. We don't do that here. Just don't go overboard.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

It wasn't me! I couldn't ban folks from threads at the time, but I saw that you were kicked out tho.

Trust me, you ain't getting banned here. We don't do that here. Just don't go overboard.

:smokin

Yea I went kinda hard I was still salty from getting destroyed at home :rofl:

:smokin

Keef here aka the God of this trash talking..falcons 4-0 and we're coming to commit murder on the garbage in the nfc souf

Keef here aka the God of this trash talking..falcons 4-0 and we're coming to commit murder on the garbage in the nfc souf

there he go! Now the ATL fanbase is in full effect now...how long yall gonna stick around this year?

over/under 10 weeks...who wanna take bets

i say over bc of yall weak as schedule

there he go! Now the ATL fanbase is in full effect now...how long yall gonna stick around this year?

over/under 10 weeks...who wanna take bets

i say over bc of yall weak as schedule

Yeah let's take bets on one of you snitching me out forgiving you grade A ether these past years...because it's gonna happen...your garbage *** team won't even be relevant by week 8 clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom