The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized the Chiefs have been safe from any name changing talk...has there been any reported talks of that or nah? Are they getting a slide?

Just realized the Chiefs have been safe from any name changing talk...has there been any reported talks of that or nah? Are they getting a slide?

feel like people are focusing on the obvious..

but older i get, the more uncomfortable i am with large white fan bases doing some of this shhh (chiefs, braves and fsu)

Last edited:
The GOAT.

chiefs might have gotten a steal. Once new CBAs hit and inflation, contract gonna look great in a few years. Especially if there’s no crazy guarantee

The GOAT.

chiefs might have gotten a steal. Once new CBAs hit and inflation, contract gonna look great in a few years. Especially if there’s no crazy guarantee
If he's really about his money, his contract should be tied to the salary cap. When the cap goes up, his pay should go up. The highest pay QB in 2010 made under $20m and now you have league average QBs making north of $30m. His deal should be 21% of the NFL salary team cap for 10 years ($40m in today's cap money)

If he's really about his money, his contract should be tied to the salary cap. When the cap goes up, his pay should go up. The highest pay QB in 2010 made under $20m and now you have league average QBs making north of $30m. His deal should be 21% of the NFL salary team cap for 10 years ($40m in today's cap money)

yup.. this makes this most sense to me.. so you give him the security of long term.. and then the signing bonus could be padded into the last 2 years of rookie deal and i think signing bonus can be spread over 5 years.. so you do the percentage throughout course of the deal, with signing bonus spread out

just did a google'd for the largerest signing bonus (matt ryan 46.5 mill)

i'm assuming patty is getting like 60-70 mill signing bonus

1594065677090.png

Looking like a rare case of both sides winning :lol:, congrats to young Trippie Redd. Gonna be a problem for the rest of the conference indefinitely :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom