OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

1714163573681.png

Don't think that's out of question at all, they've stacked up quite the exciting young weapons these last few drafts :nerd:
Yea but the Falcons could have worked themselves in a precarious situation. The Packers were almost there.

If Kirk can put up 2 more top 10-12 seasons they’re not moving off him unless Penix is doing Mahomes things in practice.

Yea but the Falcons could have worked themselves in a precarious situation. The Packers were almost there.

If Kirk can put up 2 more top 10-12 seasons they’re not moving off him unless Penix is doing Mahomes things in practice.
They put themselves in the precarious position that this HAS to work, or you wasted a 1st rounder at a time where you are in try to win now mode and put yourself having to reset again in 4-5 years.

Last night taught me that majority of falcons fans are just doomed to be broken. For the first time ever the falcons actually are trying to have a real succession plan with the QB position. We traded up for Vick cause we sucked and our hands were forced, Vick got arrested and our hands were forced again and we got Matt, we held for Matt to long ignoring that the window was closed and our hands where forced so we chased the nasty man and ended up with Ridder cause there was no real plan. We are actually trying to have a real plan this time and most fans upset.

We are miserable.

Last night taught me that majority of falcons fans are just doomed to be broken. For the first time ever the falcons actually are trying to have a real succession plan with the QB position. We traded up for Vick cause we sucked and our hands were forced, Vick got arrested and our hands were forced again and we got Matt, we held for Matt to long ignoring that the window was closed and our hands where forced so we chased the nasty man and ended up with Ridder cause there was no real plan. We are actually trying to have a real plan this team and most fans upset.

We are miserable.
Coulda had Lamar for 2 1st’s

Last night taught me that majority of falcons fans are just doomed to be broken. For the first time ever the falcons actually are trying to have a real succession plan with the QB position. We traded up for Vick cause we sucked and our hands were forced, Vick got arrested and our hands were forced again and we got Matt, we held for Matt to long ignoring that the window was closed and our hands where forced so we chased the nasty man and ended up with Ridder cause there was no real plan. We are actually trying to have a real plan this time and most fans upset.

We are miserable.
Bruh. Besides a select few on here, I cannot stand other Falcons fans on the internet. Bunch of braindead casuals. **** is so annoying :smh:

Coulda had Lamar for 2 1st’s
Baltimore was always gonna match even tho I think we should’ve tried it would’ve have mattered but us putting out that notice we weren’t gonna pursue was stupid. Again another situation we put ourself in cause we had no plan

Honestly I actually like the pick for the Falcons too. They aren't winning a chip with this team, they now at least have a future

Tbh I like it too. You can’t plan on picking 8 every year. This might be the best chance you get at picking a game changing qb.

Last edited:
Can’t believe Rattler won’t fall to Day 3 when some team messes up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom