The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you right it works great when you got 2 good ones too

yup.. I’m a huge fan of having 2 guys who are pass catching threats and you play em together like how teams are using multiple tes that can catch and catching teams in poor packages to face that sort of thing

The way they present these tragic stories feels a little exploitative man,not sure what the point is on the best night of their lives...

They can leave those for the pregame show features during the season instead of their big night

E9CE8ED2-E98B-4BBB-8398-F764ECBB4FB0.gif

I don’t know a lot about him, will he be a good #2?

Yeah, but he's more jack of all trades. Lines up everywhere. So long as Gruden knows how to be creative without getting too cute, he should make an impact right away. If he stays healthy, you'll love him. Watch his highlights.

God bless your soul fam.

IDK how you did this **** yesterday. If my squad ain't picking, Im not interested. Hence me playing Madden instead of watching this.
man, what else do I have going on. 45 days of quarantining with my wife and kids. This is sex right now. I'm loving this.

The way they present these tragic stories feels a little exploitative man,not sure what the point is on the best night of their lives so far...

They can leave those for the pregame show features during the season instead of their big night

Its so ridiculous.

Great value pick for the Browns

Should be a lot better than dude from Michigan a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom