The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about getting rid of the anthem entirely before games idk

source.gif

FedEx just asked Washington to change their name. Huge news considering they own the naming rights to the stadium.

It just might happen.

this and Cleveland’s baseball team logo seem way too obvious over some of this other shh

So are they only doing this to further distract from the message that black players intend to deliver when the National Anthem is played?

Like, they’re going to try to say “look they stand for the black national anthem but kneel for the other, this is an outrage and inappropriate, we are offended by this!”???

There’s so much to unpack here. Most of me feels like this is in bad faith and not well thought out at all.

instead of showing symbolic signs of change and progress they need to take action. Singing a f****** song before a game changes absolutely nothing!

I was hoping for something about how Trump is from New York or the Butt Fumble but Knicks slander will do

Would you be okay with the Knicks (or Jets) winning championships if it meant that the Yankees became basement dwellers?

this and Cleveland’s baseball team logo seem way too obvious over some of this other shh

TBH I think even the Braves should start to move away from the Native American iconography and change the name. Its just not not a good look having a bunch of white people in a ball park doing a tomahawk chop while singing a caricature of a Native American song, time we move on from that.

The name change wouldn't even need to be that drastic, just drop the S in Braves and be the Atlanta Brave.

Pigskins would be dope, however I’m pretty sure Snyder owns a trademark for the Washington Warriors as a contingency.

Kinda a wack name but better than sticking with the current one.

TBH I think even the Braves should start to move away from the Native American iconography and change the name. Its just not not a good look having a bunch of white people in a ball park doing a tomahawk chop while singing a caricature of a Native American song, time we move on from that.

The name change wouldn't even need to be that drastic, just drop the S in Braves and be the Atlanta Brave.

The tomahawk chop is intimidating in a good, competitive sense...Braves are pretty iconic. Not really disparaging like the ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom