The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea Dak is in a real enviable position rn regardless of not getting locked down...

His worst case scenario still has him getting dumb money over the next 2 seasons and hitting the market in the middle of his prime at a time when a good amount of guys might be hanging them up at that position :lol:

Yea Dak is in a real enviable position rn regardless of not getting locked down...

His worst case scenario still has him getting dumb money over the next 2 seasons and hitting the market in the middle of his prime when a good amount of guys might be hanging them up at that position :lol:

going be kinda hilarious if he ends up pulling the full kirk, right down to going to the NFC north (i think bears, but maybe lions)

going be kinda hilarious if he ends up pulling the full kirk, right down to going to the NFC north (i think bears, but maybe lions)
Dak to Detroit, Stafford back home to Dallas to ride into the sunset, who says no?

Buddy in radio told me he’s got a source saying Snyder has paid off refs over $2M in the past 5 years - says a bunch of other owners do it as well.
giphy (1).gif

would explain this

or how this wasnt enough evidence for the eagles to get a fumble recovery

1594925856538.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom